Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What made you happy today?
(15-05-2024, 12:13 AM)Ninga Wrote: Thank you Brian. x Glad both you and Cathy had good outcomes. 
It seems to be quite common. Two of my brothers have had both theirs done with great results. I’m hoping to sleep better of a night and be able to hold scissors and secateurs (both important tools for me) with no pain, tingling or cramping. My left hand has been less functional since a few years ago, a quack (no longer at our local surgery for obvious reasons) was to perform a simple procedure and ended up damaging a nerve in my arm. Angry  Sorry, this isn’t the thread for that story so instead…

Receiving thoughtful messages from beautiful KCA people made me happy today!  Heart

Amazing high success rate in what should be simple surgery with this procedure Chrissy.

Only seen one less than ideal outcome, and that was not due to the surgery, but the post surgery aftercare recovery period that went very wrong. Just something to keep on top of, for a perfect result.

Ask as many questions as you need, and fully understand the post op procedure, and what to look for if it seems not right, and you should be fine. You’ll be back swinging secateurs with more force than you remember, in no time at all!  Shy
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Haha, my olive trees will end up with some snazzy haircuts this pruning season. 

Appreciate the comforting words Grant.  Heart
Vera - ‘75 Bay  
Went to check out this local attraction. Would look fab with Kombi’s lined up underneath. There are several more

1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
(Yesterday, 05:06 PM)ruby6689 Wrote: Went to check out this local attraction. Would look fab with Kombi’s lined up underneath. There are several more

Is this what they do when they nothing better to do.hahaha,  very impressive  to say the least.
Your right a kombi park under each one would look fabulous.
Patches went in for a full mechanical service  n lube.now good for another 5 thousand ks 
He's running oh so sweet.
(8 hours ago)Chris Taylor Wrote: Patches went in for a full mechanical service  n lube.now good for another 5 thousand ks 
He's running oh so sweet.

Def makes you happy, doesn’t it Chris?

Had my follow up appointment with my technician from the 5k service. Some parts identified as “should be replaced soon”, were not at hand, and needed ordering at the service.

A little hiccup in between the service, and the follow up appointment, resulted in the bus dying as I pulled into a fuel station. New fuel and still no go! Got it away from the bowser, and into a parking spot using 1st gear and starter motor to get it over the speed hump. Fiddle in the engine bay to rotate and reconnect the 5 leads on the dizzie, and all was good again.

So newly arrived leads, rotor and dizzie cap fitted, new bushes on the gearshift linkage, and now, the hot start relay fitted to the starter solenoid, and drives like new again!

Now can get 2nd gear 100% of the time, instead of just 90% of the time, and all gears are now smooth as new again.

Hopefully back to “bomb proof,” at 475,000 kms.

I love my mechanic! Always able to identify possible upcoming issues… a rare talent these days!
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab