Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What made you happy today?
Last Monday Laurens car was in for service which means I got to drive the Kombi after my car was commandeered.
Got in & saw that I had 3/4 of a tank that I'd paid under $2/litre for. Profit $16 Big Grin .
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
You should work for the Govt. as a Treasury politician David !
Tongue

Stuck
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
So the days of draining and discarding old fuel, to start with a fresh tank are long gone?  Undecided
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(02-07-2022, 08:30 PM)Grantus Wrote: So the days of draining and discarding old fuel, to start with a fresh tank are long gone?  Undecided

I'm thinking of making my own alcohol so i can afford to clean parts! And run my mowers!
Winter time and that means a nip of Stone's Green Ginger Wine into the schooner with each refill .... a trip to Uncle Dans and acquired a bottle along with some Pedro Ximenez for the wife  Tongue
Huh 52 years involved with NoH2O and H2O Volkswagens
Wow, got an increase in my pension so went n bought a cup of coffee , there goes the increase Undecided
Got a very genuine enthusiastic Kombi Wave today in the SC, from a beetle driver!  Smile
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Officially  have resigned from my job after 24 years, the last straw was broken, will I regret it, with the dirty waters over the last few years ,what ever happens I personally think I'll be the happiest person I'll ever been. Big Grin
72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
(09-07-2022, 03:49 PM)Wayne Murray Wrote: Officially  have resigned from my job after 24 years, the last straw was broken, will I regret it, with the dirty waters over the last few years ,what ever happens I personally think I'll be the happiest person I'll ever been. Big Grin

Good for you Wayne !
So often we give our souls to employers, thinking that they appreciate our efforts…..
WRONG !
I’ve had 2 best days regarding my career/job……first was getting the position…..and the second was resigning.
Good luck for whatever the future brings, at least you’re in a great job-market  Cool
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(09-07-2022, 04:04 PM)Oldman Wrote: Good for you Wayne !
So often we give our souls to employers, thinking that they appreciate our efforts…..
WRONG !
I’ve had 2 best days regarding my career/job……first was getting the position…..and the second was resigning.
Good luck for whatever the future brings, at least you’re in a great job-market  Cool

Thanks Oldman, You are right about the 2 best days, one in and the other out. Not to sure what I want to do. I've got a bit of time to think about it.
72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !