Kombi Club Australia
What made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- Kombi Club Australia (https://kombiclubaustralia.com)
+-- Forum: Kombi Club (https://kombiclubaustralia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://kombiclubaustralia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: What made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=51)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

What made you happy today? - DavidH - 02-07-2022

Last Monday Laurens car was in for service which means I got to drive the Kombi after my car was commandeered.
Got in & saw that I had 3/4 of a tank that I'd paid under $2/litre for. Profit $16 Big Grin .
Cheers

RE: What made you happy today? - Oldman - 02-07-2022

You should work for the Govt. as a Treasury politician David !
Tongue

Stuck

RE: What made you happy today? - Grantus - 02-07-2022

So the days of draining and discarding old fuel, to start with a fresh tank are long gone?  Undecided

RE: What made you happy today? - Wombatventures - 02-07-2022

(02-07-2022, 08:30 PM)Grantus Wrote: So the days of draining and discarding old fuel, to start with a fresh tank are long gone?  Undecided

I'm thinking of making my own alcohol so i can afford to clean parts! And run my mowers!

RE: What made you happy today? - Kahuna Kombi - 03-07-2022

Winter time and that means a nip of Stone's Green Ginger Wine into the schooner with each refill .... a trip to Uncle Dans and acquired a bottle along with some Pedro Ximenez for the wife  Tongue

RE: What made you happy today? - Chris Taylor - 09-07-2022

Wow, got an increase in my pension so went n bought a cup of coffee , there goes the increase Undecided

RE: What made you happy today? - Grantus - 09-07-2022

Got a very genuine enthusiastic Kombi Wave today in the SC, from a beetle driver!  Smile

RE: What made you happy today? - Wayne Murray - 09-07-2022

Officially  have resigned from my job after 24 years, the last straw was broken, will I regret it, with the dirty waters over the last few years ,what ever happens I personally think I'll be the happiest person I'll ever been. Big Grin

RE: What made you happy today? - Oldman - 09-07-2022

(09-07-2022, 03:49 PM)Wayne Murray Wrote: Officially  have resigned from my job after 24 years, the last straw was broken, will I regret it, with the dirty waters over the last few years ,what ever happens I personally think I'll be the happiest person I'll ever been. Big Grin

Good for you Wayne !
So often we give our souls to employers, thinking that they appreciate our efforts…..
WRONG !
I’ve had 2 best days regarding my career/job……first was getting the position…..and the second was resigning.
Good luck for whatever the future brings, at least you’re in a great job-market  Cool

RE: What made you happy today? - Wayne Murray - 09-07-2022

(09-07-2022, 04:04 PM)Oldman Wrote: Good for you Wayne !
So often we give our souls to employers, thinking that they appreciate our efforts…..
WRONG !
I’ve had 2 best days regarding my career/job……first was getting the position…..and the second was resigning.
Good luck for whatever the future brings, at least you’re in a great job-market  Cool

Thanks Oldman, You are right about the 2 best days, one in and the other out. Not to sure what I want to do. I've got a bit of time to think about it.