Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What made you happy today?
Terrible news Chris but great news as well, that you are on the mend and still with us! Our healthcare is pretty good compared to a lot of other countries.
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(21-08-2023, 06:32 PM)Melissa Wrote: Terrible news Chris but great news as well, that you are on the mend and still with us! Our healthcare is pretty good compared to a lot of other countries.
thanks Melissa, we still are living in the lucky country
Good to hear you're getting back up to speed Chris. Carolyn has kept us updated a bit. About time for a catch up when we're down south next.
(21-08-2023, 05:05 AM)Barry Wrote: Has the kombi body resto progressed?

Tiny bits Barry. The last few months have vanished in work, but that has allowed for a bit of parts accumulation. Hopefully get a chunk of welding out of the way once the weather warms up and then I can get the mechanicals sorted.
(21-08-2023, 09:39 AM)Chris Taylor Wrote: thanks Barry,

(21-08-2023, 09:00 PM)Wombatventures Wrote: Good to hear you're getting back up to speed Chris. Carolyn has kept us updated a bit. About time for a catch up when we're down south next
Yeah mate been a bit out of sorts you could say. But  hopefully on up n up now ,lol all these hurdles one has to jump ,gets a bit tirering  after a while.
Good to hear from you Chris.  Smile

Keep jumping those hurdles, and proof that you can’t keep a good man down….. Wink
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(21-08-2023, 10:45 PM)Grantus Wrote: Good to hear from you Chris.  Smile

Keep jumping those hurdles, and proof that you can’t keep a good man down….. Wink

Hi Grantus ,thanks mate, yes not down n out yet
Great to see your back on your feet old mate, I thought something might be going on when hadn’t seen you on line. Take care mate Heart
Cheers Brian and Cathy
(22-08-2023, 11:35 AM)BrianK Wrote: Great to see your back on your feet old mate, I thought something might be going on when hadn’t seen you on line. Take care mate Heart

Hi Brian .yes mate I'm just taking thing's slowly for the moment .thanks
Good to hear you're back Chris. Take it easy like a kombi Wink .
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren