Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Bar October weekend
(30-08-2023, 05:18 PM)Grantus Wrote: “Please inform any visitor you may have that wristbands will not be issued to them and must vacate the park prior to 8PM when security starts patrols.”

Looks like pre dinner drinks catchups only, for me, and others staying elsewhere this year then.  Rolleyes

I hope we still do our Club dinner. we could plan others as well, they can't lock us in  Rolleyes Rolleyes
1967 Blue Bus Panelvan, 1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
(31-08-2023, 04:36 PM)ruby6689 Wrote: I hope we still do our Club dinner. we could plan others as well, they can't lock us in  Rolleyes Rolleyes

.....and we can have drinkies prior with grant & Carole...... Wink
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
I just called Lanis to confirm my booking and was advised whilst the park has been sol the handover hasnt happened yet and that Fisal and the old crew are still running the show which is great.  The changes mentioned in previous posts are happening so guess we will need to adapt to those.
(31-08-2023, 05:14 PM)Oldman Wrote: .....and we can have drinkies prior with grant & Carole...... Wink

May have to limit the guest list, as the capacity of the room is quite small, and not like The Meridian…. Confused

Any overflow, and we can move the venue to Club Old Bar.  Rolleyes
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(04-09-2023, 03:31 PM)luckyphil Wrote: I just called Lanis to confirm my booking and was advised whilst the park has been sol the handover hasnt happened yet and that Fisal and the old crew are still running the show which is great.  The changes mentioned in previous posts are happening so guess we will need to adapt to those.

That’s great news, I hope Fizal and Wendy will still be there for the long weekend ?
1967 Blue Bus Panelvan, 1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
(31-08-2023, 05:14 PM)Oldman Wrote: .....and we can have drinkies prior with grant & Carole...... Wink

Hi Mark,  Just checking whether there is a Club Dinner already organised.
Regards Bob and Sheryl
(08-09-2023, 11:51 AM)Arthur Wrote: Hi Mark,  Just checking whether there is a Club Dinner already organised.
Regards Bob and Sheryl

Hi Bob and Cheryl, most likely ! It’s always a bit of an informal affair but it will definitely happen.
From memory, we usually do it on Saturday night…..will confirm and post. Rolleyes
Hope you’re both travelling well.
Cheers,
Mark

Hey Mark its Sunday night as we watch the grand final.
(11-09-2023, 09:11 PM)luckyphil Wrote: Hey Mark its Sunday night as we watch the grand final.

Thanks Phil………had a bit on my mind lately…. Huh
Cheers,
Mark

(11-09-2023, 07:03 PM)Oldman Wrote: Hi Bob and Cheryl, most likely ! It’s always a bit of an informal affair but it will definitely happen.
From memory, we usually do it on Saturday night…..will confirm and post. Rolleyes
Hope you’re both travelling well.