Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Natures Special Moments
(09-07-2022, 06:58 PM)gdrabs Wrote: Dropped nearly a metre and still so much water... glad your ok

Thanks. Still a long way to go. The river is still many metres above its normal level. While our road is now open 75% of our property is still under metres of water. Quite picturesque though!
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
Yellow Water billabong at Kakadu

Left behind...

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
Kings Park has an escarpment running along the banks of the Swan River WA. A great spot to to watch a pair of Ospreys, nesting high on top of an old Norfolk island Pine tree.

Graham

Wilson a 76 Harbour Blue camper
Fishing on the Swan River when your naturally well equipped to do so...

Graham

Wilson a 76 Harbour Blue camper
Thumbs Down 
(09-07-2022, 09:51 PM)wirrah Wrote: Thanks. Still a long way to go. The river is still many metres above its normal level. While our road is now open 75% of our property is still under metres of water. Quite picturesque though!i
It always amazes me how you folk and  manage to cope in such trying times and still manage to smile. I take my hat of to you lot. Big Grin
(17-07-2022, 02:21 PM)gdrabs Wrote: Kings Park has an escarpment running along the banks of the Swan River WA. A great spot to to watch a pair of Ospreys, nesting high on top of an old Norfolk island Pine tree.

Great photos
Heart 
-4 degrees… A morning that would be more comfortable spent in bed but kids couldn’t resist the icy fun outside! 
Joseph was impressed finding a thick layer of ice in a bucket of water he had added rose petals to the day before and Gracie rescued this little snail, incredibly still alive under a layer of ice in the birdbath!  Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Vera - ‘75 Bay  
(18-07-2022, 11:07 PM)Ninga Wrote: -4 degrees… A morning that would be more comfortable spent in bed but kids couldn’t resist the icy fun outside! 
Joseph was impressed finding a thick layer of ice in a bucket of water he had added rose petals to the day before and Gracie rescued this little snail, incredibly still alive under a layer of ice in the birdbath!  Heart

Just gorgeous!  Angel
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(18-07-2022, 11:07 PM)Ninga Wrote: -4 degrees… A morning that would be more comfortable spent in bed but kids couldn’t resist the icy fun outside! 

Thanks Chrissy  Wink .
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren