Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Natures Special Moments
Blue Moon over Sydney Harbour………….

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Red moon over Darwin harbour…..

88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Hopefully, nature in captivity, also counts in this thread.

All these guys have a bad rap sheet, and will never be relocated. I’m sure they’d love to send a message to their buddies in the wild, to tell them, all you have do, is nail a farmers cow, and you never have to worry about where your next meal is coming from again.

Food every day, on the hour, and females on tap, for the breeding program!

“Never smile at a crocodile…..”

88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Shocked 
(06-09-2023, 04:52 PM)Grantus Wrote: Hopefully, nature in captivity, also counts in this thread.

All these guys have a bad rap sheet, and will never be relocated. I’m sure they’d love to send a message to their buddies in the wild, to tell them, all you have do, is nail a farmers cow, and you never have to worry about where your next meal is coming from again.

Food every day, on the hour, and females on tap, for the breeding program!

“Never smile at a crocodile…..”

Fascinating yet terrifying creatures, Grant! Must be pretty cool to see them up close (but not too close)! 
Vera - ‘75 Bay  
Hi Chrisy Was up in Cairns  last year with my daughter Carolyn visiting  my grandson.and went on a boat trip site seeing ,and yes they are something  to stay clear  of,,they do have their  place  in nature's environment but wobetide anyone who fall's  in the water,you could  be their meal. They look at you like we look at a roast dinner.lol
I’ve never seen one up close but they look so intimidating! My sister lives up north and there were tourists about to head into the water and asked her if there were sharks. She replied, nah, no sharks. They were relived until she said… the crocs ate them all!  Big Grin 

Must have been a great trip Chris. What was Cairns like?
Vera - ‘75 Bay  
(09-09-2023, 10:56 AM)Ninga Wrote: I’ve never seen one up close but they look so intimidating! My sister lives up north and there were tourists about to head into the water and asked her if there were sharks. She replied, nah, no sharks. They were relived until she said… the crocs ate them all!  Big Grin 

Must have been a great trip Chris. What was Cairns like?

Well ,we got other plane n the humidity hits u straight away. But it is very touristy .Surrounded  by sugar farm cane farms.I am glad I went there ,and I did enjoy it ,we hired an SUV went nth into the rain forest and that was a real buzz, was hoping to see a Cassawary (not sure of spelling ) but was disappointed . Maybe next time lol, yes we are going again in may next year. Grandson (now a typical Queenslander no shoes lol )took us on a tour of  lplaces where  he works ,(don't worry  about the snakes just step over them) he said ,won't tell u what I said ,haha,I enjoyed my stay ,by the way it's funny how quick your body  adjusts to the humid conditions.
I guess they will leave one day...

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
Sitting on our upstairs balcony last night and all of a sudden there was a “silent swoosh”

A Tawny Frogmouth had come to visit

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
I should be able to head back east soon, I reckon the boys have got baby sitting covered