Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCA Express
(22-02-2023, 10:56 AM)luckyphil Wrote: HELP needed to pick up a set of mag wheels from Laverton Victoria and either hold till I can collect them after Bus Stop.  Or perhaps collect and bring to Bus Stop.
Or collect and take to Tharwa in ACT or Sydney where I can collect.
Happy to compensate for time and effort.  Smile

Actually, get them to any Canberra address, and I’m happy to swing by and take possession, for storage.  Rolleyes
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(22-02-2023, 11:27 AM)Grantus Wrote: Actually, get them to any Canberra address, and I’m happy to swing by and take possession, for storage.  Rolleyes

Thanks Grant.  First step is done as they will be picked up on Friday by a mate down there (Arne) who will hold at his place till I can work out the next step.
(22-02-2023, 01:03 PM)luckyphil Wrote: Thanks Grant.  First step is done as they will be picked up on Friday by a mate down there (Arne) who will hold at his place till I can work out the next step.

If Arne is still in same role, in the same company as he used to be, he used to visit the ACT for work occasionally.

Worth asking him, coz if he can bring them to the ACT, I can grab them for you, to then collect from me.
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(22-02-2023, 05:05 PM)Grantus Wrote: If Arne is still in same role, in the same company as he used to be, he used to visit the ACT for work occasionally.

Worth asking him, coz if he can bring them to the ACT, I can grab them for you, to then collect from me.

Oh I didnt know that, I will ask him about that thanks Grant.
(22-02-2023, 07:45 PM)luckyphil Wrote: Oh I didnt know that, I will ask him about that thanks Grant.

Tell him to join KCA, so we can all easily keep up to speed.  Big Grin
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab