Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCA Express
Having had the awesome help of many members over the years, to move & deliver parts, and done the same for others, this needs to be resurrected post Covid lockdowns, and state border closures, now we are all freely moving around more.

Need something collected, or got a trip planned with available Kombi space?……… ask away, or offer up here. Shy

Has proved to be one of the safest, friendliest, and economical courier network available, albeit a bit slow, at “Kombi Speed”, with dates and times to suit the Kombi movements around the country….. Tongue
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
People taking items up to shows and the recipient (Or their representative) picking them up from there is also a great way of getting parts around.
(14-09-2022, 12:38 AM)Grantus Wrote: Having had the awesome help of many members over the years, to move & deliver parts, and done the same for others, this needs to be resurrected post Covid lockdowns, and state border closures, now we are all freely moving around more.

Need something collected, or got a trip planned with available Kombi space?……… ask away, or offer up here. Shy

Has proved to be one of the safest, friendliest, and economical courier network available, albeit a bit slow, at “Kombi Speed”, with dates and times to suit the Kombi movements around the country….. Tongue

I have also had wonderful experiences with the 'Kombi Express' from one end of the country to another
1967 Blue Bus Panelvan, 1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
KCA Express is a great service !
It also allows you to put faces to names…….and that’s nice.
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
I have been involved with the KCA express numerous times over the years and sure have a lot of things to take up the coast this xmas and back down  Big Grin It sure is alive and well. I think I will have to get at sticker for the ute 

OH! can we get it as an alterative for the kombi club sticker? Or like a merit badge ?  Tongue
(29-11-2022, 05:44 PM)Nils Wrote: I have been involved with the KCA express numerous times over the years and sure have a lot of things to take up the coast this xmas and back down  Big Grin It sure is alive and well. I think I will have to get at sticker for the ute 

OH! can we get it as an alterative for the kombi club sticker? Or like a merit badge ?  Tongue

Just print up some “KCA Express” door badges, the size “FedEx” use, and we can all run in opposition to that international, multi- national.  Smile
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Doing a return trip next Monday 9 January from ACT to Lindfield in Sydney, and back again, with plenty of Kombi space available, if anyone needs any KCA Express freight items done anywhere along the way.

Empty Kombi northbound, and only two small items, (which would probably fit on the passenger seat), on the southbound journey.

Just let me know before Sunday evening.  Rolleyes
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Looks like I have a shoebox size consignment so far, for the return journey, so still plenty of space!  Smile

Anyone else?  Rolleyes
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(06-01-2023, 08:43 PM)Grantus Wrote: Looks like I have a shoebox size consignment so far, for the return journey, so still plenty of space!  Smile

Anyone else?  Rolleyes

Rear seat now also going partway across Sydney, and a front clip coming home. 

Still plenty of room for anyone else……….
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
HELP needed to pick up a set of mag wheels from Laverton Victoria and either hold till I can collect them after Bus Stop.  Or perhaps collect and bring to Bus Stop.
Or collect and take to Tharwa in ACT or Sydney where I can collect.
Happy to compensate for time and effort.  Smile