Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you OK ?
(21-03-2023, 08:34 PM)Anher55 Wrote: Everything is ok

Welll thanks for your first post & welcome. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or a friend to chat to just reach out to KCA Wink .
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
I Know this forum is primarily about mental well being BUT. Bloody Covid got me. Bit snuffly Sunday night but nothing major. Did the RAT test and clear. Tested again the next day and I'm a winner. On line consultation with GP and have the meds. Daunting when you read the label for capsules that cost us $7:30 have a Full Cost of $1101:39. Big challenge is to get clear before heading to SA with Carol not sharing the germs.
Alpal
Living the Dream. JFDI
1979 Bay Schmetterling
Look after yourself Al.....
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Speedy recovery Al!
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
Being a generous sort I have shared my Covid with Carol. Isolated as best we could with me sleeping downstairs and masked all the time but the pesky Covid won thru. Hopefully gives us a chance to clean up our act before Easter!
Alpal
Living the Dream. JFDI
1979 Bay Schmetterling
(22-03-2023, 06:44 PM)Alpal Wrote: Being a generous sort I have shared my Covid with Carol. Isolated as best we could with me sleeping downstairs and masked all the time but the pesky Covid won thru. Hopefully gives us a chance to clean up our act before Easter!

Had exactly the same happen here last July…….. was a bothering week to recover.

The current strains are way more infectious, but much less detrimental, to the earlier original ones.

Upside is, you will not be infectious to others, and actually immune, in time for Bus Stop

Only advice, is to rest, relax, and sleep more, when your body says too……. Resisting and just “soldiering on”, will result in a longer recovery time.
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(22-03-2023, 06:44 PM)Alpal Wrote: Being a generous sort I have shared my Covid with Carol. Isolated as best we could with me sleeping downstairs and masked all the time but the pesky Covid won thru. Hopefully gives us a chance to clean up our act before Easter!

Get well soon Al and Carol.
Chris and Sharyn
1976 Campmobile Adventurer Deluxe 2L Automatic in Riverina Orange named Harry
1971 Kombi 8 Seat Manual in Flipper Blue named Layla
Good chat , I use medication now days to curb my crippling anxiety , building the bus is important for my health and helps distract , these are some of the reasons I don’t want to finish the build!. Keep smiling Kings and Queens !

Bugger, I hope you are both OK, Speedy recovery ❤️‍?
1967 Blue Bus Panelvan, 1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
(23-03-2023, 07:30 PM)DakDak67 Wrote: Good chat , I use medication now days to curb my crippling anxiety , building the bus is important for my health and helps distract , these are some of the reasons I don’t want to finish the build!. Keep smiling Kings and Queens !

I know the feeling. When the solicitor told me not to finish the big bus project before the court case was done and dusted, it was the last straw and the NRMA finally broke me and I've never really recovered. My job now sort of helps, always a job to sort, design and install that is different to the last job, so no repetitive work really, without it, what NRMA did to me in the courts would have finished me. I collected a rescue cat that had been through 5 homes looking for his long term home and the two of us looking after each other has really helped as well ..... still bad days of course, but there are not so bad days that help even it out ......

T1 Terry