Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moving Old Threads Over
(05-07-2022, 03:26 PM)onetrackwonder Wrote: Thanks Mark, you are 100% right, it worked a treat, cheers Greg

Awesome Greg !
One less issue to think about with this transition.  Wink
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
I now cant access the old forum as it is saying the server IP address can,t be found, I hope it hasn't gone already as there is a hell of a lot of great information still there, cheers Greg

Nope all good i'm back in there to retrieve more posts  Smile cheers Greg
Sid our 66 Splitty Project
Possum our 76 Sopru Traveller
TLC our 1990 Single Cab, my daily
Goanna our 08 4 motion Dual Cab Chassis, Katherines Daily
(05-07-2022, 06:49 PM)onetrackwonder Wrote: I now cant access the old forum as it is saying the server IP address can,t be found, I hope it hasn't gone already as there is a hell of a lot of great information still there, cheers Greg

Nope all good i'm back in there to retrieve more posts  Smile cheers Greg

There on to us Rolleyes
72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
So it was Adrian that I got the idea from. Sorry, got confused while tired. Up till now I'd now I'd been doing it Mark's way. Haven't tried posting the pdfs I copied this morning yet. Will give it a whirl shortly.
(05-07-2022, 08:49 PM)Wombatventures Wrote: So it was Adrian that I got the idea from. Sorry, got confused while tired. Up till now I'd now I'd been doing it Mark's way. Haven't tried posting the pdfs I copied this morning yet. Will give it a whirl shortly.

Ha ha….doesn’t matter how we do it, as long as we can salvage as much as possible, while we can.
Cheers,
Mark

Ok. Hit a snag. If a page only has text it's no drama. Of it has a pic that is large, it makes the pdf too large. I'll have a play with my pdf editor in the morning and see if I can sort that issue. Otherwise it's good for saving old threads as they were originally written.
(05-07-2022, 09:47 PM)Wombatventures Wrote: Ok. Hit a snag. If a page only has text it's no drama. Of it has a pic that is large, it makes the pdf too large. I'll have a play with my pdf editor in the morning and see if I can sort that issue. Otherwise it's good for saving old threads as they were originally written.
 It would be best to copy it as a pdf and store it, then go back and screen shot or copy it after. I think the site may be not long for this world. I got a couple more today but it is getting flakier to log in to.

Adrian
A new beginning. Big Grin +

1975 Kombi The Doctor
1976 Dual Cab Bumble Bee
1974 Microbus Matilda (parts bus)
When I was setting up the Bus Stop who's coming, when I copied & pasted across, the names came out minuscule, so I enlarged & most worked out ok, but if you look at the current list of names some have addition crap wither side of brackets which I was not able to get rid of.
I also noted this morning that the info part that I copied across is not displaying properly.
Figure there would be kinks 
Cheers   Cool
Haven't tried anything else.
Leave nothing but Tyre Tread 
(06-07-2022, 09:33 AM)Debstar Wrote: When I was setting up the Bus Stop who's coming, when I copied & pasted across, the names came out minuscule, so I enlarged & most worked out ok, but if you look at the current list of names some have addition crap wither side of brackets which I was not able to get rid of.
I also noted this morning that the info part that I copied across is not displaying properly.
Figure there would be kinks 
Cheers   Cool
Haven't tried anything else.

Hey Deb,
I've cleaned it up now.....
Seems that the Coding is slightly different between sites.
All good.
Cheers,
Mark

Looks like the old KC site is no longer reachable, luck a few forward thinking members set this site up just in the nick of time.