Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show us your camp site
Morgan oval.    
(17-09-2023, 10:49 PM)Chris Taylor Wrote: Morgan oval.

I should have explained  it a  bit better lol "re"photo this was taken  at the annual  Dubs By River at Morgan, beautiful  day  35 deg ,the bay window is mine ,the T 3 is Watties and it great to see him turn up, and the 2 door behind us belongs to Terry Jackson's (aka wombat adventures), with the help from Terry finally  worked out how to photo's.
    skinny me at the Mogan c/van  Pk.
you have worked out pictures Chris Smile
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
You have gotten so skinny Chris! I hope you are on the mend Smile
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(18-09-2023, 05:20 PM)Melissa Wrote: You have gotten so skinny Chris! I hope you are on the mend Smile

Hi Melissa , yes, I have and it's a continuous  battle at the moment , lost almost 40kg in total.but I,(we) haven't  thrown  In towell yet. Trying to put weight back on is the hard part.. I say in plural as Carolyn  keeps me going,every time I get down she is there to kick my butt n keep me going.lol. Had chemo for prostate but not completely successful  so on some other type of pill which will I hope do the job.
(18-09-2023, 10:48 AM)Barry Wrote: you have worked out pictures Chris Smile

I blame  it on old age Barry. But thanks to Terry Jackson  he showd  me how..I wrote it down  in case  I forget. Hahaha.
(05-07-2022, 08:53 AM)Barry Wrote: We took Karsha for probably her last camp on the weekend

We went to Bielany Campground in Upper Colo River Rd, Wheeny Creek.
Love the name.
Wish i could reply to "where do you live?".................."I live in Wheeny Creek"

Nice spot. Apparently gets stoopid crowded in summer and long weekends, but only 2 other groups on the weekend.
Yeah - a bit of rain on Saturday arvo, but the stars came out at night, and we had a cracking fire and a really good stash of red wine.

It is only 20kms north of Windsor so really close for a quick get away in wintertime.

Our other friends have dogs as well and they all get along.
But we had to carry Karsha everywhere. She is Staffy / Alsatian cross and the Alsatian in her is causing havoc with her hips.
Still - she had a great time by the fire, just sitting there (well she couldnt go anywhere) being with us.

Might try and squeeze one more in if the next new moon is a clear night

more pics
Great photo's of man's best best  friend, Barry, rugged up and by the  fire. Love it.
More from Morgan    
Bendeela camp ground with my cousin and husband from Germany.