Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who's Coming & Where are you Staying
We (Shaun, Erica, Myles and Wes) are confirmed with the Caravan Park for 'around the oval'.
Arriving Good Friday and leaving Easter Monday.

Looking forward to it!
1973 Westfalia Continental 
Shaun, Erica, Myles, Wes and Ginger the dog  Smile
(18-03-2023, 09:16 AM)5 Go Off To Camp Wrote: We (Shaun, Erica, Myles and Wes) are confirmed with the Caravan Park for 'around the oval'.
Arriving Good Friday and leaving Easter Monday.

Looking forward to it!

Is Ginger coming too? We'll have to be careful our ferocious mexican hunting dog doesn't kill it, it sticks it's claws out and get stuck in their throat will the little needle teeth chews the tongue off  Rolleyes  It's the cat that is real danger, but it stays in the motorhome

T1 Terry
Photo 
(18-03-2023, 01:15 PM)T1 Terry Wrote: Is Ginger coming too? We'll have to be careful our ferocious mexican hunting dog doesn't kill it, it sticks it's claws out and get stuck in their throat will the little needle teeth chews the tongue off  Rolleyes  It's the cat that is real danger, but it stays in the motorhome

T1 Terry

Big Grin At this stage our 5th camper Ginger will be staying with her grandparents  to give us a little more flexibility for this particular trip (but shhhh, she doesn't know that yet, she does not like to think we went off in her favourite vehicle without her). 

But I would love to meet your ferocious Mexican hunting dog, and the cat  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(18-03-2023, 03:40 PM)5 Go Off To Camp Wrote: Big Grin At this stage our 5th camper Ginger will be staying with her grandparents  to give us a little more flexibility for this particular trip (but shhhh, she doesn't know that yet, she does not like to think we went off in her favourite vehicle without her). 

But I would love to meet your ferocious Mexican hunting dog, and the cat  Smile

Haha, wow that image shows up large on my phone, must be enormous on a bigger screen!  Huh I'm a novice at figuring out how to include a photo on the new version of the forum - I'd better figure that out before Easter  Big Grin
Hi Deb
Liz and Dave from SA staying on a site in caravan park
Otto (my Westfalia kombi) and I will be there. I'm a bit late in getting back on the site after a few lost years. I'll be staying in the unpowered section, even though I live locally.

Maggie (formerly Ruth)
I’ll be there now! As my kombi died on my Australia roadtrip & is having a total engine rebuild, my time in SA is longer. So count me in!
Apple & I will be camping alongside Teena Waud. Heart
Reeny 
I am not able to come any longer unfortunately - some issues with work have come up keeping me here.
Enjoy everyone.
Cheers,
Bugger!!!
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
(25-03-2023, 05:06 PM)Syncro27 Wrote: I am not able to come any longer unfortunately - some issues with work have come up keeping me here.
Enjoy everyone.
Cheers,

Bummer Scott!  

That’s the second T3, no longer attending now………

T3’s are going to be down in numbers this year.   Sad
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab