Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Natures Special Moments
(06-11-2022, 09:06 PM)Grantus Wrote: Normal flavour we get here are the eastern browns, and not happy about being spotted.

Here as well. Red Bellies are a welcome site in comparison. Since a large portion of their abodes are under water they seem to have migrated up the slope. Lynne has already had one near run in with a Brown.
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
Not our backyard this time... South West Rocks this morning. Looks like rain.

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
(07-11-2022, 08:34 AM)wirrah Wrote: Here as well. Red Bellies are a welcome site in comparison. Since a large portion of their abodes are under water they seem to have migrated up the slope. Lynne has already had one near run in with a Brown.

Reds are definitely better than browns to have around but I'd rather not deal with either. Give me a carpet snake any day. 

Hopefully their homeland will dry out soon and they stay away from your home.
1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
Sun is out and the Water Dragons (Intellagama lesueurii) are enjoying the warmth at Saltwater Creek, South West Rocks

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
Three 'Roos, near Little Beach, Arakoon...

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
Wink 
It seems our fountain friend has found another friend;-)    
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
Where Saltwater Creek meets Trial Bay, South West Rocks...

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
As the July 2022 flood waters receed a reconnaissance party gathers at our back fence.

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
Nearly a dozen Sulphur Cresteds were on the passionfruit vine. Iseult eyed them from the back stairs, evaluated the scene then made her move. The birds took to the trees. The Cockatoos were thinking - The owner is taking photos and there is a Cocker too.

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
That’s a beautiful (and unusual) photograph of a SC Cocky, Greg !
……accompanied by a Dad joke no less….
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light