Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Bar booked, then not !!!!?
(22-04-2024, 03:17 PM)Oldman Wrote: I know a few that stay at Club Old Bar......the place has good reviews and you don't have to wobble home !!
Thanks
(22-04-2024, 07:33 PM)94VDUB Wrote: Thanks

Good food & a few of us there.
Expensive tho'. $750 for 3 nights. Not sure how that compares to Lani's. Perhaps someone may post up cabin price for Lani's?
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
5 nights is $1150 in a cabin that has not improved for 12 years.
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(22-04-2024, 07:38 PM)DavidH Wrote: Good food & a few of us there.
Expensive tho'. $750 for 3 nights. Not sure how that compares to Lani's. Perhaps someone may post up cabin price for Lani's?
Cheers

We’re luxing it on an Ensuite campsite ……would have to look up the tariff.
Either way, it’s only once a year , so I reckon it’s money well spent for what we get 
Big Grin
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(22-04-2024, 07:38 PM)DavidH Wrote: Good food & a few of us there.
Cheers

I find the rate quite good for a holiday period, compared to similar elsewhere in Oz.

You could save around $180, if you go the weekend before, or the weekend afterTongue

In Feb I heard the rate for the new Lanis cabins, were $2036 for 5 nights……. Rolleyes
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Yup, they’re maxing out the “Peak period” tariffs……..any other time of year it’s pretty much the same as any other place…..
Cheers,
Mark

Reality is... supply and demand.
PR
ditto the above.....and demand is phenomenal anywhere on the coast in Public/school holidays/long weekend periods.
I think it's been driven as a result of folks travelling locally during Covid times.
People couldn't/wouldn't fly overseas so regional travel was the only option .
I guess it is a positive result, (bad Dad joke  Tongue) for the Tourism industry.......
Cheers,
Mark

(23-04-2024, 09:53 AM)Oldman Wrote: ditto the above.....and demand is phenomenal anywhere on the coast in Public/school holidays/long weekend periods.
I think it's been driven as a result of folks travelling locally during Covid times.
People couldn't/wouldn't fly overseas so regional travel was the only option .
I guess it is a positive result, (bad Dad joke  Tongue) for the Tourism industry.......

Also to maximise their high seasons some caravan parks block out School Holidays Australia Wide. Luckily this is not the case with next years Bus Stop location at Elliot Heads  Smile
1967 Blue Bus Panelvan, 1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute