Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
What did you do to your kombi today ?
(13-03-2024, 09:01 PM)Grantus Wrote: As I’ve said…..it’s not my game.

Every stage of the process was a bottle,…….. or a battle…….or both!  Tongue

At least it’s now more presentable than it was:

It certainly does look great.
jump start to get Schmetterling dacking. Battery was fully flat. My bad!
Seems to be charging up so we can roll to Bus Stop at Merimbula.
Alpal
Living the Dream. JFDI
1979 Bay Schmetterling
Washed Patches, cleaned the inside, took him, her ,or it for a drive .say what you will about the modern day computerised (it drives you) motor vehicle that does10000ks per tank but there is nothing quite like driving a Kombi ,even at my age i just love it.
Decided to clean out under the back seat. It's been a long time since I've done that. Just added stuff as we went thru life. Decided to not put all the wire, the hose, the air pump, the solar shower, the pulley block, the seat belts, the solder & soldering iron  back in but the rest stayed Wink . That red tool box has the most eclectic sets of tools in it. I've had it since 1975!

See how many items you can name?
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
Is that a dildo in the foreground
Yer a bad man Phil …
Big Grin
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Perhaps due for new specs Smile
You know David that one of the things you have left out will be needed .... its always the way Wink

I made some new curtains for Josie and Scott gave her a wash today ready to head off tomorrow.
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(20-03-2024, 08:29 PM)Melissa Wrote: You know David that one of the things you have left out will be needed .... it’s always the way Wink

Let’s hope it’s not the one thing Phil has spotted!  Confused
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(20-03-2024, 08:54 PM)Grantus Wrote: Let’s hope it’s not the one thing Phil has spotted!  Confused

The fuel container filler hose? or new glasses? Haha
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".