Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Switzerland
(30-05-2023, 04:13 PM)Grantus Wrote: Welcome to KCA Sean.  Smile

Always good to see another T3 tragic join the flock.  Big Grin

Enjoy the ride……….  Cool

Many thanks Grantus. Turns out that Graham will hang out in Canberra for a bit with my brother. Who do you recommend for wrenching on T3s? Feel free to message me separately if you don’t want to declare your favorites publicly!
Another welcome from me (Another T3 tragic for the last 24 years).

Love your collection even if they are a long distance apart from each-other.

The whitestar, bluestar and redstar are all awesome, highly optioned vans which we never had imported over here - big shame as they are the top of the range!

Agree the factory T3 alloys are great - I have as et on one of my vans - they really suit!
(31-05-2023, 02:12 AM)sealyb Wrote: Many thanks Grantus. Turns out that Graham will hang out in Canberra for a bit with my brother. Who do you recommend for wrenching on T3s? Feel free to message me separately if you don’t want to declare your favorites publicly!

It’s gotten pretty bad in the ACT for T3 or air cooled mechanics, as the years go on.

1 has retired, a second has taken a manager position with a company, and the 3rd no longer works on vehicles more than 6 years old…..  Confused

For the type of mods you are looking at, you may have to try Andy Ho in Sydney.
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(31-05-2023, 03:07 PM)Grantus Wrote: For the type of mods you are looking at, you may have to try Andy Ho in Sydney.

Grantus

Unless something has changed recently, Andy isn’t working for the general public at the moment. 
He is building a place out at Portland.
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
(31-05-2023, 03:29 PM)Barry Wrote: Grantus

Unless something has changed recently, Andy isn’t working for the general public at the moment. 
He is building a place out at Portland.

Cheers Barry,

Cancels that idea then…….
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Welcome Sean,

We have some very good friends in Switzerland in Biel. Spent some time with them a few years ago. The best part was the fact we could eat at a restaurant with their dogs being welcome as well Smile
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
(01-06-2023, 08:09 AM)wirrah Wrote: Welcome Sean,

We have some very good friends in Switzerland in Biel. Spent some time with them a few years ago. The best part was the fact we could eat at a restaurant with their dogs being welcome as well Smile

One of so many things I like about here!
(01-06-2023, 01:26 PM)sealyb Wrote: One of so many things I like about here!

Austria was the same. 
Dogs allowed. 
But the table next door were allowed to smoke inside as well.  Huh Huh

Is that still allowed?
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
(01-06-2023, 06:17 PM)Barry Wrote: Austria was the same. 
Dogs allowed. 
But the table next door were allowed to smoke inside as well.  Huh Huh

Is that still allowed?

Apparently the incongruity of admiring pristine Alpine views and huffing on ciggies (especially inside) is still not questioned. I think smoking inside in some places might be less accepted, but bars up in the remote valleys certainly aren’t in that frame of mind…