Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Kombi Club Australia Stickers Available
(25-09-2023, 06:28 PM)johnvw Wrote: Hey Grant... can't make Old Bar... but I am interested in 4 stickers please. Rolleyes

Done John,

Will put 4 aside for you, for me to either drop off, or you to pickup.
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Would you be so kind as to put one aside for me please, Grant or Mark?  Smile
Vera - ‘75 Bay  
(29-09-2023, 07:52 AM)Ninga Wrote: Would you be so kind as to put one aside for me please, Grant or Mark?  Smile

I’ll do more than just put it aside, I’ll also put it in the mail to you!  Smile

But you’ll have to wait till Tuesday for me to post it, after I’m home from Old Bar….  Rolleyes
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(29-09-2023, 04:31 PM)Grantus Wrote: I’ll do more than just put it aside, I’ll also put it in the mail to you!  Smile

But you’ll have to wait till Tuesday for me to post it, after I’m home from Old Bar….  Rolleyes

Thank you kind sir. No hurry. Happy to trade some Gilmore Valley products for such good service.  Smile
Have a wonderful time at Old Bar! Truly wish we could be there to catch up with everyone but just too much going on here.
Vera - ‘75 Bay  
(29-09-2023, 09:51 PM)Ninga Wrote: Thank you kind sir. No hurry. Happy to trade some Gilmore Valley products for such good service.  Smile
Have a wonderful time at Old Bar! Truly wish we could be there to catch up with everyone but just too much going on here.

Posted today, and on its way to you….  Cool
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Thank you Grant! 
Owe you some Rusty Bus EVOO.
Vera - ‘75 Bay  
Stickers are now available for mail orders.

Cost is $5 each plus $1 postage. Ie, $6 posted for 1, $11 posted for 2, $16 posted for 3, etc.

Send me a message, with a postal address, and quantity, if you want to buy any, and I’ll get them in the mail to you!  Smile
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Jedda,

Yours was posted Monday, and now in the hands of OzPost. 

Don’t forget to smack up a pic in this thread, when you get it done.    Cool

https://kombiclubaustralia.com/showthread.php?tid=582
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(30-01-2024, 11:30 PM)Grantus Wrote: Jedda,

Yours was posted Monday, and now in the hands of OzPost. 

Don’t forget to smack up a pic in this thread, when you get it done.    Cool

https://kombiclubaustralia.com/showthread.php?tid=582

Thanks, Grant, got it this week. Will post a photo over the weekend  [Image: biggrin.png]
I will have some new Kombi Club Australia stickers with me at Bus Stop in Merimbula Smile
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".