Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Kombi Club Australia Stickers Available
Star 
….…It's taken a while, but we now have stocks of our new Kombi Club Australia stickers available for members to purchase. 
Stickers are the "Tattoo" type, like our previous ones and glass must be very well cleaned prior to application. 
No returns for operator/installation error !!  Tongue

Text is white only…….the black shown was the Design brief.

Cost is $5 each and will initially be available at Strathalbyn for purchase…..with postal sales available once stock returns to KCA HQ, after Bus Stop……(watch this space.)

Track me down - Mark/Oldman - I’m in a Studio Cabin in the Caravan Park and please, have the correct money (notes preferable) available.

This how they look :

Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Who hoo…,, I’m in for 2
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
They look fabulous - the banner at the top of the page will be changed shortly to match.

We really appreciate the work that has gone on behind the scenes to bring this together Smile
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(28-03-2023, 09:29 PM)Melissa Wrote: They look fabulous - the banner at the top of the page will be changed shortly to match.

We really appreciate the work that has gone on behind the scenes to bring this together Smile

Looking forward to ours, catch you at Strath

Cheers  Big Grin
Leave nothing but Tyre Tread 
Can we still display our old stickers as well? Mine has been on there so long I reckon the image will remain in the glass  Big Grin

T1 Terry
(29-03-2023, 03:58 PM)T1 Terry Wrote: Can we still display our old stickers as well? Mine has been on there so long I reckon the image will remain in the glass  Big Grin

T1 Terry

My old KC ones are definitely going!

Don’t want to be tarnished by association, with THAT brush!
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(29-03-2023, 04:51 PM)Grantus Wrote: My old KC ones are definitely going!

Don’t want to be tarnished by association, with THAT brush!

I thought the old forum was great, a lot of shared information and friendship, I wasn't actually participating in the forum for the last 12 mths or so of its life so things bad may have happened I'm not aware of, but the time I was on there it was good .....

T1 Terry
(29-03-2023, 05:09 PM)T1 Terry Wrote: I thought the old forum was great, a lot of shared information and friendship, I wasn't actually participating in the forum for the last 12 mths or so of its life so things bad may have happened I'm not aware of, but the time I was on there it was good .....

T1 Terry

Forum was excellent. 

Current owner didn’t pay the bills, and refuse to communicate with anyone about continuing the forum, resulting in 17 years of information now sitting on a server somewhere, unable to be accessed by anyone…….. Angry

No way I am going to advertise for him, in the way of the old KC stickers.
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
My old stickers will prevale. The old KC was created a nd provided by Roy and for that I am grateful.
While keeping the old stickers I have modified by removing phone numbr etc.
Alpal
Living the Dream. JFDI
1979 Bay Schmetterling
(29-03-2023, 05:31 PM)Alpal Wrote: My old stickers will prevale. The old KC was created a nd provided by Roy and for that I am grateful.
While keeping the old stickers I have modified by removing phone numbr etc.

The phone number will have to go, can't remember what else was on there, Kombi is asleep at home so I can't take a look :lol:

Unless someone did regular back ups, all that was on the old forum will likely be floating in the ether now. I have to regularly back up my two forums so all is not lost ..... which reminds me, best get that organised as we are already at the end of the first quarter  Blush

T1 Terry