Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to our new Forum .
Oh, hey there guys - Gordon here ... my '73 Westy "Pompi" and I were wondering where everyone had gone - and then promptly forgot to follow up.
So, we're back and after having been caretaker of Pompi for over 6 years, this year I have made it my mission to finally take her camping. She's been a great and very useful beastie but I haven't been doing right by her and so it's time to dig in, work out the critical items and get her campworthy in time for the '23 Cool Season  Wink
Welcome to the new place Gordon. It's just as fun. Hope to see Pompi out and about soon.
Welcome (back) Gordon, to KCA!  Smile

Enjoy the ride……. Wink
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Welcome Gordon to the new Kombi club forum, we are still here and not much has changed. Enjoy your camping wherever it may be.
72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
Hi Gordon D,
Nice you found our new home Smile . Now stay in touch more frequently or you may have to look for us again Wink .
Got any pics left that you could post?
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
Outstanding result reconstructing the forum, the complications & hours must be uncountable. 
KC has always been the ‘go to’ for everything & anything regarding Aussie Kombi’s.
Thankyou to the team involved. 
If there could be any advancements from the previous forum could be to simplify of posting photos without having to resize, was a nutcracka previously. 
Well done thanks  Smile
I have sort of got posting pics down pat now. 

All pics I want to post I take with my iPhone horizontally with the bottom of phone to the right. 
This way I can resize the pics while posting. 

If I take pics in any other camera position all choices come up as the full image size.
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
(22-04-2023, 12:46 AM)Whitie Wrote: Outstanding result reconstructing the forum, the complications & hours must be uncountable. 
KC has always been the ‘go to’ for everything & anything regarding Aussie Kombi’s.
Thankyou to the team involved. 
If there could be any advancements from the previous forum could be to simplify of posting photos without having to resize, was a nutcracka previously. 
Well done thanks  Smile

Thanks Tony….it’s been a Team effort.
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light