Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to our new Forum .
A big welcome to KC members, old and new, that have signed on to our new site.

Please keep in mind that this platform is new to all of us and it’s going to take some time to settle in.
Please copy across any posts that you found helpful, from the old KC Forums site.
  • Creating a Thread is the same as before.
  • Use an “ edit, copy, paste” process to bring anything across
  • We are currently working on posting full size pics
The sooner we all jump in and contribute, the easier it is all going to feel…
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Just like the early days of the previous KC, just gotta jump in and get yer feet wet !
Cheers,
Mark

Hi Mark I have navigated my way across, thanks for all your hard work helping to make this happen for all of us members, do you know if there is going to be a like button for posts as before, cheers Greg
Sid our 66 Splitty Project
Possum our 76 Sopru Traveller
TLC our 1990 Single Cab, my daily
Goanna our 08 4 motion Dual Cab Chassis, Katherines Daily
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for keeping the forum alive  Smile
Chris and Sharyn
1976 Campmobile Adventurer Deluxe 2L Automatic in Riverina Orange named Harry
1971 Kombi 8 Seat Manual in Flipper Blue named Layla
Thumbs Up 
(04-07-2022, 09:25 PM)onetrackwonder Wrote: Hi Mark I have navigated my way across, thanks for all your hard work helping to make this happen for all of us members, do you know if there is going to be a like button for posts as before, cheers Greg
I think its the Rate (thumbs up) icon...
Graham

Wilson a 76 Harbour Blue camper
(04-07-2022, 09:53 PM)gdrabs Wrote: I think its the Rate (thumbs up) icon...

Its a bit different to the old forum - its not liking or rating the posts but the individual that made the post and thats where the Reputation up in the right corner comes from.
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
Thumbs Up 
(04-07-2022, 09:25 PM)onetrackwonder Wrote: Hi Mark I have navigated my way across, thanks for all your hard work helping to make this happen for all of us members, do you know if there is going to be a like button for posts as before, cheers Greg

As Melissa posted....slightly different "Like" process..personally, I preferred the old system as it attached the like to the post itself.
You can, however attach an icon to your reply..they are just above the formatting icons above the reply field when you are tapping out your response...
Thanks for bringing your "stuff" across....I know it's an effort but we'll get there if we all dig in.

As someone once said,
"the only constant in life is change...."
Cheers,
Mark

Please bare with me as I try to navigate and understand the new structure. Being a bit of a techno Neanderthal, this might take a while. Patients Grasshopper.
(05-07-2022, 08:55 PM)AC-T3 Wrote: Please bare with me as I try to navigate and understand the new structure. Being a bit of a techno Neanderthal, this might take a while. Patients Grasshopper.

All good Rob!
Glad to see you aboard…..
You’ll get the hang of things soon enough.
Cheers,
Mark

(05-07-2022, 08:55 PM)AC-T3 Wrote: Please bare with me as I try to navigate and understand the new structure. Being a bit of a techno Neanderthal, this might take a while. Patients Grasshopper.

At least you got here! That's half the battle just there Smile Well done!
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".