Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to our new Forum .
I'm back,

Not sure if this is the right place ? been tied up in Melbourne for the last week, guess I'll eventually figure it out.

Now where's my black Bakelite telephone   Exclamation  Confused
(08-07-2022, 02:58 PM)Wattie Wrote: I'm back,

Not sure if this is the right place ? been tied up in Melbourne for the last week, guess I'll eventually figure it out.

Welcome home Geoff! Was going to ring you, if you didn’t show up soon…… Wink
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Good onya Geoff  Sad
Place wouldn’t have been the same without you.
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Was just wondering where you were. Was looking out for the Dubs By The River crew. 
Welcome back Geoff and Irene.
(08-07-2022, 02:58 PM)Wattie Wrote: I'm back,

I wondered why you where lost, your in the big smoke Rolleyes Big Grin easily done. 
Hope all is well, and we all are trying to figure out this new site.
72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
Should I ask what happened? I've been trying to get back on the Kombi Clubs forum for a while now and decided to try via Google, found this place and names I knew. Then tried to log in, nah, tried to find myself in the members list, not there .... hmmmm...... So I went through the reaplication thingy and .... yeah, I'm back  Big Grin

T1 Terry
what happened to the old fourm? I was mid restoration in my posts.
(31-07-2022, 04:38 PM)T1 Terry Wrote: Should I ask what happened? I've been trying to get back on the Kombi Clubs forum for a while now and decided to try via Google, found this place and names I knew. Then tried to log in, nah, tried to find myself in the members list, not there .... hmmmm...... So I went through the reaplication thingy and .... yeah, I'm back  Big Grin

T1 Terry

Welcome back Terry, we tried hiding but of course it didn't work.  Big Grin
72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
(31-07-2022, 04:38 PM)T1 Terry Wrote: Should I ask what happened? I've been trying to get back on the Kombi Clubs forum for a while now and decided to try via Google, found this place and names I knew. Then tried to log in, nah, tried to find myself in the members list, not there .... hmmmm...... So I went through the reaplication thingy and .... yeah, I'm back  Big Grin

T1 Terry

The forum crashed without notice - we thought it could happen and we started to get this one set up but it wasn't a case of copying everything and moving to a new location - it was a whole new start so everyone has to begin again with a new account.
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(31-07-2022, 06:25 PM)Melissa Wrote: The forum crashed without notice - we thought it could happen and we started to get this one set up but it wasn't a case of copying everything and moving to a new location - it was a whole new start so everyone has to begin again with a new account.

Hmmm.... a timely warning, I'd better back up both my forums quick smart so I don't loose all of the knowledge and membership.
Glad to see the KCA rise from the ashes, it requires a lot of dedication to get a forum up and running, I inherited both of mine.

T1 Terry