Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANZAC DAY SERVICES
I have contacted the Elliott Heads Anzac Committee and they have both a Dawn Service at 5.40am and another one at 11.15am at Submarine lookout just a short stroll from the Caravan Park. They welcome anyone wishing to lay a wreath.

There is a Gunfire Breakfast and Two up at the Bowling Club 5min drive away.

I will post more details closer to the day but could you please let me know if you are wanting to lay a wreath so I can pass on your name and details.

We will make sure anything programmed for that day has time allocated for members to attend.
1967 Blue Bus Panelvan, 1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
It will be great to attend the Dawn Service on the beach at Elliott Heads Submarine Lookout. 
I have been attending the Dawn Service since 1972 as young bloke, however this will be the first to see the sunrise over the water during the service which will surely make this a special moment.
Thanks Lorraine for advising us of the details on this day.

Thank you Lorraine, we appreciate your efforts in organizing our participation in the Dawn Service and other services for the day.  It is always a very emotional day for us, and we will appreciate sharing it with our Kombi family. Cheers Bob and Sheryl
(16-04-2024, 09:23 AM)Arthur Wrote: Thank you Lorraine, we appreciate your efforts in organizing our participation in the Dawn Service and other services for the day.  It is always a very emotional day for us, and we will appreciate sharing it with our Kombi family. Cheers Bob and Sheryl

I have always liked to attend a service each year. I am one of the very fortunate ones that has had no family members ever go to War and I am forever grateful to those who did.
Today’s Dawn Service at Elliott Heads

…….stunning……
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light