• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Gala Dinner & Awards Photos
Sent to me by Debstar, to share with all….. Cool

88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab

And the awards went to:

Hottest Oil - Leo (Weeekender), only Queensland Bus Stopper

Hottest Oil & My Wheels On The Ground - Steve Treloar

Most Persistent Bus Stopper - Even though they couldn’t make the trip in their Kombi, they flew across from Perth, and arrived in a T6, Caroline & Christian (Kosmo Kombi)

Helpers Extraordinaire - pretty much cooked Friday night away. Mark also helped organize the Kruize. Great all round support, Mark & Debbie (Map77).

88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Group Photo Park Up Marshall - David H

Chauffeur Extraordinaire- Park up assistant, nothing was too much trouble for the guy, Wayne Murray

Finally Being Able To Participate In a Bus Stop Komvoy - All previous Bus Stops, when it came to Kruise time, this poor guy would be under his Kombi, desperately trying to get it going, but all smooth going this weekend, Chris (Mr Beckstar)

88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
And just in from Melissa…….

The most important award of the evening, to Debstar for organizing this years Bus Stop!

And a couple of pre dinner pics:

3 “Cruellas”:

On a personal note, it looks like everyone had a thoroughly enjoyable Bus Stop 2024, and I’m sad I couldn’t wangle the time away, and only managed a 520km return day trip, for a fleeting visit on Saturday morning.

But well worth the drive, to catch up with a few KCAers’, and to those I missed in the limited time, as the Car Club venue was much larger than I expected, I apologize, and will catchup somewhere else, in another cartoon!  Shy
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab