Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday night Fare thee Well till next year!
Hi folks, our caterer has cancelled & unfortunately I haven't been able to organize a substitute at this late date.  Sad
So we'll just have to make our own fun  Tongue bring your dinner & drinkies & join us at the same camp kitchen from Friday night.
Anytime from 5.30pm onwards & we'll enjoy our last night together till next year
Cheers  Big Grin
Leave nothing but Tyre Tread 
(21-02-2024, 11:38 AM)Debstar Wrote: Andrea from Fresh Daily Dinner will have a food tent set up for you to buy dinner, they offer a variety of different foods so what will be available will be a surprise  Big Grin

They will be set up up near the exit to the park (on map, near bouncing pillow) they are going to have food available from 5.30 pm.
A park requirement for FDD to be there, is to also be available to sell food to other park patrons. Andrea has let the park know that she will be ready to sell to others at 6.pm.

So get in early to avoid the lines!

Congregate around BBQ area where we had our Meet & Greet 

cheers  Big Grin
Can I ask who 'they' are? & what's FDD? What sort of food will 'they' be selling?
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
(21-02-2024, 11:47 AM)DavidH Wrote: Can I ask who 'they' are? & what's FDD? What sort of food will 'they' be selling?
Cheers

Fixed, if you look at the very top of your copy, for some reason it saved in teeny tiny writing.
Hey Deb, am I reading this correctly?
Food available from 5:50 for Bus Stop attendees and then at 6:00 for other park folk ?
10 minutes isn’t a lot of leeway !
Not being critical, just an observation…….
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(21-02-2024, 05:14 PM)Oldman Wrote: Hey Deb, am I reading this correctly?
Food available from 5:50 for Bus Stop attendees and then at 6:00 for other park folk ?
10 minutes isn’t a lot of leeway !
Not being critical, just an observation…….

Ahh I missed that, thanks Mark have no amended it to 5.30pm.