Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're not going to make it.......
Folks, due to unforeseen circumstances Sue & I will not be able to make Bus Stop 2024 - Merimbula.

Really disappointed, but the circumstances are out of our control and will not change .....
Hope you all have a safe trip, a wonderful Bus Stop experience and an easy return home.

Please remember to post up pics and stories so that other non-attendees can get a sense of the fun that goes with our Kombi Family.
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(10-02-2024, 11:42 AM)Oldman Wrote: Bummer. Hoe will we mange the Kombi Toy Races without your involvement? And no late night backgammon contest. You will be missed!
Alpal
Living the Dream. JFDI
1979 Bay Schmetterling
Thanks Al……..
There’s only two things I really look forward to each year…..Bus Stop and Old Bar….in that order.
We’ve made so many connections with like minded people by attending these events and even though we only see most of these folks every 12 months or so, it feels like it was only a week ago that we sat down together…..
Cheers,
Mark

(10-02-2024, 11:42 AM):)Oldman Wrote: Folks, due to unforeseen circumstances Sue & I will not be able to make Bus Stop 2024 - Merimbula.

Really disappointed, but the circumstances are out of our control and will not change .....
Hope you all have a safe trip, a wonderful Bus Stop experience and an easy return home.

Please remember to post up pics and stories so that other non-attendees can get a sense of the fun that goes with our Kombi Family.

Bummer Mark, you will be missed. Hope to catch up with you soon.  Smile
Elsie 1976 Sopru Camper
Thanks Craig, there will be other times....but it leaves a hole not making a Bus Stop.....

Sad
Cheers,
Mark

Sad You will be certainly missed! I hope you get up an running soon Wink
Sorry to hear, you are a big part of Bus Stop whenever we manage to make it. We were already out as I was On Call, but that has now changed.  Unfortunately other things will keep us on the Island for Easter so hopefully will find something exciting to do instead.

AJ
A new beginning. Big Grin +

1975 Kombi The Doctor
1976 Dual Cab Bumble Bee
1974 Microbus Matilda (parts bus)
Thanks Phil, Adrian…….yeah, it’s sort of left a hole in our year…..
Sort of like being told you can’t make the Family Christmas.
Cheers,
Mark