Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cronulla Surf Masters, Kombies, ID Buzz
In the part of the world I was brought up...

"The instantly iconic ‘electric Kombi’ will make its first appearance at the Volkswagen Cronulla Surf Masters championship on 21 October 2023, alongside dozens of beloved Type 2 originals, all positioned at their spiritual home – the beach."

https://www.exhaustnotes.com.au/van-damn...r-id-buzz/
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
(11-10-2023, 10:12 AM)wirrah Wrote: In the part of the world I was brought up...

"The instantly iconic ‘electric Kombi’ will make its first appearance at the Volkswagen Cronulla Surf Masters championship on 21 October 2023, alongside dozens of beloved Type 2 originals, all positioned at their spiritual home – the beach."

https://www.exhaustnotes.com.au/van-damn...r-id-buzz/

Looks like mounting a Bull Bar securely to the ID Buzz, will be a real challenge!  Rolleyes
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(11-10-2023, 09:21 PM)Grantus Wrote: Looks like mounting a Bull Bar securely to the ID Buzz, will be a real challenge!  Rolleyes

A specially designed virtual AI bull bar will be the go.
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
(11-10-2023, 09:29 PM)wirrah Wrote: A specially designed virtual AI bull bar will be the go.
Do you then get virtual AI wildlife, to stand beside the road and wave, rather than on the road, as well?  Shy
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Mango had a fun filled day with his mates and new ID Buzz at the VW Surf Masters at Cronulla on Saturday!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

some more pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Buzz looks small!
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(24-10-2023, 03:54 PM)Melissa Wrote: The Buzz looks small!

Agreed. Half the bus is the front unlike a Kombi! Damn those road safety designs getting in front of true design & efficient space!
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren