Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a T3 to buy
Hey all, I’m looking for a good condition T3. Water cooled. Something relatively original that hasn’t been destroyed over the years. A project is okay, but not a huge one. I’m looking for a daily driver / something to turn into a nice camper. Please send me what you got. NSW rego would be awesome.
I sent you a PM
(06-10-2023, 05:36 PM)JCoolio22 Wrote: Hey all, I’m looking for a good condition T3. Water cooled. Something relatively original that hasn’t been destroyed over the years. A project is okay, but not a huge one. I’m looking for a daily driver / something to turn into a nice camper. Please send me what you got. NSW rego would be awesome.

Message Sent
So I see, 2 PM’s sent. Are T3 sale’s not for public discussion on KCA?  Confused

I know they are good, and less around than buyers want, but can’t see what the secret is.  Tongue
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Grant 
Sellers just be cautious for the buyer they don’t get gazumped
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
(08-11-2023, 09:38 PM)Grantus Wrote: So I see, 2 PM’s sent. Are T3 sale’s not for public discussion on KCA?  Confused

I know they are good, and less around than buyers want, but can’t see what the secret is. 
 From previous experience I  find it easier to deal direct with an interested person and if they are serious we can arrange an inspection and possibly a sale.
(09-11-2023, 12:32 PM)grumble Wrote:  From previous experience I  find it easier to deal direct with an interested person and if they are serious we can arrange an inspection and possibly a sale.

Fair enough. Seems like a good plan of attack.  Cool
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(09-11-2023, 05:05 PM)Grantus Wrote: Fair enough. Seems like a good plan of attack.  Cool

Another reason is you spend the time giving information about the vehicle and then ....... no reply! 
This makes you think twice about supplying photos and information with number plates.
(14-11-2023, 12:02 PM)grumble Wrote: Another reason is you spend the time giving information about the vehicle and then ....... no reply! 
This makes you think twice about supplying photos and information with number plates.

Grant I rest my case, as soon as I asked for an email address to send the requested information no more correspondence.
(11-12-2023, 06:00 PM)grumble Wrote: Grant I rest my case, as soon as I asked for an email address to send the requested information no more correspondence.

Not everyone thinks and operates like we do…….their loss.  Wink

They’ve either decided a T3 is not for them, or they’ve paid too much to a dodgy online seller.  Confused
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab