Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Together now, Kruise & photo shoot
    On Saturday morning we will be Kruising down to Pambula, where we have been invited by the Sapphire Coast Historic Car Club to have our group photo on their grounds & they will provide a morning tea & open their 2 huge sheds for folks to check out their historic car museum. Have been told it's a "must see" 

Route directions will be provided.
Warm up 8.30am depart approximately  of 8.45am
Park up on the grounds of the Sapphire Club Historic Car Club.
Cost $10 p.h. for morning tea & ticket into museum

As usual it will be loads of fun to Kruise along together & to record our 2024 BusStop group photo.

Cheers  Big Grin
Spreading the word, they are eager to meet us too
Leave nothing but Tyre Tread 
Sounds great Deb!
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
Sounds fantastic Deb! Thanks for organising
Chris and Sharyn
1976 Campmobile Adventurer Deluxe 2L Automatic in Riverina Orange named Harry
1971 Kombi 8 Seat Manual in Flipper Blue named Layla
Just back from the south coast……..lovin’ the idea of going back…… Cool
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(16-09-2023, 08:42 AM)Debstar Wrote: On Saturday morning we will be Kruising down to Pambula, where we have been invited by the Sapphire Coast Historic Car Club to have our group photo on their grounds & they will provide a morning tea & open their 2 huge sheds for folks to check out their historic car museum. Have been told it's a "must see" 

Route directions will be provided with your welcome pack.
Park up on the grounds of the Sapphire Club Historic Car Club.
Cost $10 p.h. for morning tea & ticket into museum

As usual it will be loads of fun to Kruise along together & to record our 2024 BusStop group photo.

Cheers  Big Grin

Any idea of the car park size for our KC photo Deb?
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
Smile 
(27-11-2023, 10:25 PM)DavidH Wrote: Any idea of the car park size for our KC photo Deb?
Cheers

Hey David,
Looking at an aerial view of the property, large grassed in area beside the driveway, just before the carparking area, if the weather is fine I think that is where they are looking at having us. The carpark is rather large so if wet, we should all be able to fit on there. So far we have 36 Kombi's coming. In saying that I have another possible larger site with the ocean as a backdrop, again providing weather is good, for a pic before we Kruise, just waiting for my local wheels on the ground to get back to me
cheers  Big Grin
Leave nothing but Tyre Tread 
Great trifecta Deb, Kombi Cruise, Car Museum & morning tea - love it!!!!!