Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Show us the last picture you took on your phone (kombi related or not)

Rick - is that Jimeoin?
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(28-08-2023, 06:43 PM)Melissa Wrote: Rick - is that Jimeoin?

yeh that's him. Great comedy night in Wamberal
One of my favourite comedians, even from the early days on The Cooking Show. 
He performed at our local RSL years ago and I missed half the jokes from laughing so hard from the previous one.  Big Grin
Vera - ‘75 Bay  
So I got to Swansea only to have a flat battery in the Fujifilm X100 so out came the iPhone 12 (mini by all accounts)

Leaving Swansea...

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
Sponsoring, and releasing a baby sea turtle, to start it’s ocean life at Pemuteran, NW Bali:

88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(07-08-2023, 05:32 PM)BrianK Wrote: Yep I’m ok thanks Mel, been suffering roughly 40 years with back pain. From work I did in the 70s and 80s. I was a spring maker, truck springs. Very heavy work. Between getting jarred from drop hammers and fitting in and out of trucks, it stuffed me after 11 years. I was sent to Adelaide to see all the professionals and they said get used to it so I did. I tried not to complain to often.  Smile.
I had to go to docs a few weeks back for results after some blood tests and he noticed my awkward moving, so sent for knee ultra sounds and back ct scans. 4 bulging discs and arthritis so 8 injection and I felt 7 . Was only meant to feel first 4  Big Grin.

I hope to get some relief for a few months then doc said prolly have to do again.

But I’m a tough old nearly 76 year old. Big Grin
hi Brian good to hear its nothing to serious, just take it  easy old mate , Im sure Kathy ios going to take good of you,
My interior billet parts order from MCJ

[Image: IMG-2342.png]
Kombi Club official SA Gathering today!

Dubs By The River at Morgan