Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Many T3's For Sale
Love our “Brick Hotel”

Just came along back beach from Plomer to Port Macquarie to come home this morning.
Full tyre pressure, 70km speed…………no worries !!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cool
…..and you get to check the banks on the way !
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
I was never sure you were allowed on the beach there.

I have always driven that goat track just near the beach which is not for the faint-hearted or low riding vehicles.

Next time the beach looks way better - do you need a permit?
(14-05-2023, 12:27 PM)Syncro27 Wrote: …..do you need a permit?

Only if you get caught…. Big Grin
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Or stuck  Confused
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
T2 kombis have become to expensive for people to buy a flip, so are people moving onto the T3 and doing a similar thing with them.(buying and flipping)as they are reasonable in price and dusted off, better ones are starting to fetch reasonable money. Just a thought from a T2 owner.
72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
(21-05-2023, 07:10 PM)Wayne Murray Wrote: T2 kombis have become to expensive for people to buy a flip, so are people moving onto the T3 and doing a similar thing with them.(buying and flipping)as they are reasonable in price and dusted off, better ones are starting to fetch reasonable money. Just a thought from a T2 owner.

Valid point Wayne, but that T2 flipping market from a base of 65,000 sold vehicles, will be hard to replicate from the 4,500 sold T3 base……. But will happen on a much more limited scale.

Still can’t see the same ever being replicated with the early T4’s……… just my observation.  Rolleyes
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(14-05-2023, 12:27 PM)Syncro27 Wrote: I was never sure you were allowed on the beach there.

I have always driven that goat track just near the beach which is not for the faint-hearted or low riding vehicles.

Next time the beach looks way better - do you need a permit?

Apparently you do need a permit !!
(21-05-2023, 10:48 PM)Grantus Wrote: Still can’t see the same ever being replicated with the early T4’s……… just my observation.  Rolleyes

Agree Grant, they sold more I think but the automatic versions were a disaster so it would only be manual versions that anyone should be buying. They are also becoming rather rusty in certain places just like their predecessors.
(22-05-2023, 02:42 PM)Syncro27 Wrote: Agree Grant, they sold more I think but the automatic versions were a disaster so it would only be manual versions that anyone should be buying. They are also becoming rather rusty in certain places just like their predecessors.

What is the issues with the auto's? Mine drives fine (not that it's been registered for a while!!). I was not aware they had problems.