• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who's Coming & Where are you staying
Hi Deb & Phil

Mark Dolbel (Marlyn) on powered site 125
Suz & I (Gummy Bare) on powered site 126
Terese (Gracie) on powered site 126A
Dave & Marney (Dave C) on powered site 127
Dave & Cindy (Olive) on powered site 133

Will update others when notified. Looking forward to it! 

Cheers
(25-04-2023, 04:02 PM)Mrs Kombi69 Wrote: Hi Deb, Kombi 69 & Mrs Kombi 69 are both together on grass powered site 37. Steve & Julie.
Also I have received an email for the deposit. $103.20 per night which includes NRMA membership.

I hear you Julie, we are staying in the pov pack cabins & 4 nights is in excess of $1,000. Nearly fell over backwards!
I'm afraid our days of being able to find a nice beach area park are pretty much gone, since Covid more Aussies are travelling & staying home & the high use parks are charging & getting the $$ they ask.
Inland parks want our business & their prices reflect that & I think the smaller parks, even though they may not have everything we need, are a better atmosphere. 
Cheers  Big Grin
Leave nothing but Tyre Tread 
Tried to book a cabin an hour or so ago but no answer. I sent them an email asking them to reserve a cabin for Sharyn and me. I'll try again in the morning!
Thanks again Deb for all the effort. South Aus looked great it's a shame we missed out. Looking forward to 2024 big time!
Chris and Sharyn
1976 Campmobile Adventurer Deluxe 2L Automatic in Riverina Orange named Harry
1971 Kombi 8 Seat Manual in Flipper Blue named Layla
(25-04-2023, 04:01 PM)Melissa Wrote: Melissa and Scott booked for site 107 - coming in on Wednesday and going out Tuesday.

Anyone else get the woman on the phone who didn't really want to be working today (not from the park - it would have been a call centre) ?

Andrea was very helpful & had to check she could take the booking that far in advance as her information was NO.
Maybe they got worn out on Anzac day after KCA finished with them & they were expecting an easy day!
We were one of the first to book tho!
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
Success!

Booked the Panorama Spa Villa (PSV1) for check in 29/3/2024 and check out 1/4/2024.

It's for me and my wifey Sharyn at this stage but it does sleep 5 so there may be extras TBA Smile

I'm confident there will be no breakdowns for Harry this time  Cool
Chris and Sharyn
1976 Campmobile Adventurer Deluxe 2L Automatic in Riverina Orange named Harry
1971 Kombi 8 Seat Manual in Flipper Blue named Layla
(25-04-2023, 08:31 PM)BrianK Wrote: I also rang and got no answer, also sent them an email. Wait and see when they come back to me.

Brian I just rang them on the ph number supplied in thread, press 2 to speak to reception not a problem getting through, I don't know how responsive they are to emails to be honest, as I had sent them one previously & didn't get a reply.

good luck mate
cheers  Big Grin
(25-04-2023, 01:04 PM)Austin 67 Wrote: Wow just tried to book accessible cabin for 4 nights. $2500

OMG so sorry that is terrible, I had no idea when this park was found that the prices would be so high, it is a highly sort after area during peak seasons & we were just excited to have a park that would take us, on the coast at Easter! As I explained in another post we may have to give coastal parks a miss after this one (unless we get extremely lucky) getting in is proving more & more difficult & finding a small park that can accommodate us all is also as rare as finding a Kombi with no issues  Tongue
Looks like country parks may have to become the norm as they are normally happy to have us & to inject $$ into their towns 
cheers  Big Grin
FYI
No pets over Easter
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
(25-04-2023, 08:31 PM)BrianK Wrote: I also rang and got no answer, also sent them an email. Wait and see when they come back to me.

They closed at 6pm. Found all the different ladies that I spoke with very nice to deal with.
Right on the ball with everything. Good start ;-)
Looks like we are waiting to the year after Easter, our cabin is $2207 for 4 nights, Boom boom game over.

We are going up to Port Douglas beginning June for 12 nights, cost is $1630 full price for cabin. Oh well.

We hope you’re as excited about your upcoming holiday to NRMA Merimbula Beach Holiday Resort as we are to see you here.

The time has now come to secure your booking with a deposit. You’ll see all of the details of your booking outlined below, including the details of the deposit required and some easy ways for you to pay this.

Sadly, if your deposit is not received by the due date listed our reservations system (a computer, not a person) will cancel your booking – and none of us want that.

Booking ID: 204266
Name: Brian Keogh

Arrival date: Fri 29 Mar 2024
Departure date: Tue 2 Apr 2024
Number of 4

Adults: 2
Children: 0
Infants: 0

Quoted amount: $2,207.00
Deposit due: $644.00 by Fri 28 April 2023, $1,563.00 by Wed 28 Feb 2024
Total price after discount: $2,207.00
Cheers Brian and Cathy