Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost-Bose headphones in case
Long shot but if someone came across a set of Bose headphones in a black case after the cruise on Saturday can they let me know. We have misplaced them somewhere and that was the last place any of us saw them. More likely hidden deep in one of our buses but trying to eliminate all possibilities. 

Cheers

Adrian
A new beginning. Big Grin +

1975 Kombi The Doctor
1976 Dual Cab Bumble Bee
1974 Microbus Matilda (parts bus)
I hope they turn up - Scott lost his spectacles on this trip somewhere between the caravan park and the pub in High Street - oh well - better go to Specsavers again  Cool
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(14-04-2023, 08:26 AM)Mordred Wrote: Long shot but if someone came across a set of Bose headphones in a black case after the cruise on Saturday can they let me know. We have misplaced them somewhere and that was the last place any of us saw them. More likely hidden deep in one of our buses but trying to eliminate all possibilities. 

Cheers

Adrian

Are they the same size as a spectacle case or more like a suitcase? Would you have taken them into Otto when we recorded the interview? I haven't noticed anything there.

Cheers

Maggie ...who hasn't sorted her signature out yet
Thanks for looking Maggie, but they were missing a little while before that. It was a larger hard type case just bigger than the standard over the ear headphones. 

Cheers
Adrian
A new beginning. Big Grin +

1975 Kombi The Doctor
1976 Dual Cab Bumble Bee
1974 Microbus Matilda (parts bus)