Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bus Stop Weather Forecast
Outlook for Strathalbyn, could look better, but what will be, will be.

Forecasts are never 100 accurate, and with some luck, will be kinder…… Wink

88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(04-04-2023, 07:54 PM)Grantus Wrote: Outlook for Strathalbyn, could look better, but what will be, will be.

Forecasts are never 100 accurate, and with some luck, will be kinder…… Wink

Hmm... thats not what I have on my phone here right now...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
Phone Weather, or Australian Bureau Of Meteorology………. You can all decide.

Good to have a second opinion….  Rolleyes

Just a suggestion for those packing for the weekend.

Personally, as I always say to events I’m attending………don’t forget the sunscreen, as any forecast is usually wrong!  Cool
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Been following the weather in Strath for last 2 weeks, seems the highest likely hood of rain rain is bloody Saturday, I know we're not all shrinking violets (nothing could be as wet as Rainy Maleny Bus Stop) & any of the other days don't worry me at all, just the group photo shoot, raining drone can't fly, don't worry though we have a back up plan involving a locals Ute & a Kombians camera.
Yep Grantus we always have the sunscreen && rain ponchos.
See you soon Melissa 
Cheers ?
Leave nothing but Tyre Tread 
I’m going by MY phone 

It’s saying fine

(Can’t post pic - but believe me)
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
Living in Mannum, 0-3mm means even if it does fall it's not enough to wet the ground, 0-6mm, if it does rain it won't be for very long and probably over multiple rain storms ..... Strath might cop a bit more being on the ranges, but that sort of forecast is more the Adelaide side of the ranges, Mt Barker usually gets more rain when the light showers are forecast and the BoM says much the same but the possibility of 9mm Thursday, 7mm Friday, 4mm Saturday, just enough to make you look for the umbrella and by the time you find it and put it up, the rain has passed  Rolleyes

T1 Terry
I just look out the window in the morning…..100% accurate  Tongue
….and , like Old Bar, I always pack gumboots and Crocs…..the ultimate wet weather footwear !
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
We had a mega Mannum rain storm this morning, lasted for all of 2 mins, then it was gone  Cool Not quite enough to create a full cover wet look on the workshop gravel and all boiled away within 20 mins creating that wonderful humidity that I remember from living in the Illawarra  Rolleyes
So, I'm guessing it will be the usual Easter weather pattern around these parts, if you don't like the weather at the moment, wait 5 mins ......

T1 Terry
Looking better! Should blow through tonight…………..then just a chance of the odd shower.

And Debstar, ZERO to just 1mm of wet, forecast for Saturday’s photo shoot!

Enjoy Bus Stop 2023 all……………… and don’t forget the sunscreen!  Cool

88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab