Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bus Stop program
I’m on the committee of the VW Club of SA and we would like to take part in some way, so I was wondering if you are having a show and shine or something? We were thinking of doing a club run to Strathalbyn on the Sunday.
(24-03-2023, 05:33 PM)Col72bug Wrote: I’m on the committee of the VW Club of SA and we would like to take part in some way, so I was wondering if you are having a show and shine or something? We were thinking of doing a club run to Strathalbyn on the Sunday.

Hi mate,
No Show & Shine it's a social weekend just a bunch of people & their Kombis from all over Au getting together.
On Saturday we are doing a cruise to Milang leaving Strath CVP at 9am, tour around the town then on to Milang where we will be doing a group photo shoot.
All Kombi's welcome to join in Big Grin
Sunday is a quiet morning (after the night before, our dinner) in the afternoon we have the Kombi Toy races, a real hoot. Then in the evening we have a food truck (Fish & Chips) coming, more chatting until next year.
Welcome to drop in, there is always someone up for a chat 
Cheers  Big Grin
Leave nothing but Tyre Tread 
Hey Col, as Deb said…..the more, the merrier !
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(24-03-2023, 07:23 PM)Oldman Wrote: Hey Col, as Deb said…..the more, the merrier !

Are beetles welcome too?
Of course!
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(24-03-2023, 09:27 PM)Col72bug Wrote: Are beetles welcome too?

Anything VW is welcomed by our Crew !!
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(24-03-2023, 09:58 PM)Oldman Wrote: Anything VW is welcomed by our Crew !!

Cool ? I’ll try to get some members together for the run on Saturday ??
(25-03-2023, 10:27 AM)Col72bug Wrote: Cool ? I’ll try to get some members together for the run on Saturday ??
Hosé said he's in Col and I think I heard a few others mention it today. We'll see you down there. Good way to have a few other VWCSA member find out how good the Kombi Club crew are.
Hell, they put up with me, they must be nice people! ?