Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Remembers….?
POW ! That’s it  Cool
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
I liked the Razz and Glug - I still love a slurpee from 7-11
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(10-09-2022, 07:11 PM)Melissa Wrote: I liked the Razz and Glug - I still love a slurpee from 7-11

I used to wait with the Sunny Boy’s to let thaw enough to smash onto the footpath repeatedly before opening.

I was a pioneer, of the Sunny Boy slushee, before it became trendy!  Big Grin
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Did anyone else take frozen oranges to school ?
They were great ! By lunchtime they’d thawed enough to eat and the flesh was icy cold.
In summer , they were really great to munch on…..like an original Sunny Boy  Tongue
Cheers,
Mark

Who remembers alphabet noodles… well their back

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cheers Brian and Cathy
Pretty sure these metered supply units were in the old fisherman’s cottages that you could rent at Bateau Bay a very long time ago, well before it became a suburb of the Cenny Coast.
Used to be a very long walk down a winding stairway to the beach and the gear came down by flying fox.
This’d be mid to late 60’s I reckon……our family used to holiday in the shacks with another family who’s son’s built surfboards back then……..great times and memories  Cool
Cheers,
Mark

(18-10-2022, 12:42 PM)Oldman Wrote: Pretty sure these metered supply units were in the old fisherman’s cottages that you could rent at Bateau Bay a very long time ago, well before it became a suburb of the Cenny Coast.
Used to be a very long walk down a winding stairway to the beach and the gear came down by flying fox.
This’d be mid to late 60’s I reckon……our family used to holiday in the shacks with another family who’s son’s built surfboards back then……..great times and memories  Cool
+1 for Bateau Bay.
PR
& Budgewoi on the rental on holidays.

A block of units a few families rented for their Christmas holidays. Many memories of water skiing days:-).

Ah... if only 2 bob bought so much power now days Undecided

Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
(11-09-2022, 08:52 AM)Oldman Wrote: Did anyone else take frozen oranges to school ?
They were great ! By lunchtime they’d thawed enough to eat and the flesh was icy cold.
In summer , they were really great to munch on…..like an original Sunny Boy  Tongue

Nope but my kids now have a new summer lunchbox snack. Thanks Mark.  Wink
Vera - ‘75 Bay