Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tourist Drives
Does anyone know of a website or map that lists the various Tourist Drives you see about the place. 

I’m travelling down the M1 at the moment and taken a couple, but they are poorly marked and you don’t know about them until you are upon them.
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
Is there an option in your GPS?
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
GPS is only good once you are there. 
Wanting something for when I’m having my morning coffee and planning the day’s travel

Road atlases are out of date. 

That Pacific Hwy was nothing like my GPS and it’s not that out of date
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
(27-02-2023, 08:01 AM)Barry Wrote: Does anyone know of a website or map that lists the various Tourist Drives you see about the place. 

I’m travelling down the M1 at the moment and taken a couple, but they are poorly marked and you don’t know about them until you are upon them.

What about the “Wootton Way”…………….the old road up and over Bulahdelah, you could test out the new motor.
We haven’t done it ourselves but every time we pass the Wooton Way sign Michael makes the joke that he likes “Wootton Women” Big Grin
Barry. What a great question.

Check the attached link. There is a few. 42 in total. Scroll down the list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ro...outh_Wales
Thanks!

This is what I am after..... https://www.clubmotelarmidale.com.au/wp-...ive-21.pdf

Can only find a couple of maps though

It's a great start
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
Ah yeah. I used to grab a map from every town. I've still got a few somewhere. Not sure if they still hand them out.
There's a few maps at the bottom of the page. Some of the links are a bit off though