Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Event Stickers
Hey Deb,

Just pulled my finger out and got active again. Hope I haven't missed the deadline for two stickers please mate.
Cheers
(22-02-2023, 09:06 AM)Debstar Wrote: Hey folks, here is the sticker for 2023. Sadly our awesome sticker supplier from years previous, John, is not able to make these for us anymore & not at the great price he used to do it for us.
This is a full sticker & not a cut out as previous, but is still a vinyl car sticker.
The sticker designed by Phil, will be the white outline of the train & black lettering.

Stickers are $10 each (as we are only doing a small amount, not in the hundreds) 
Orders to be in by the 19th March
Please post below if you want a sticker & how many.
Pick up at BusStop HQ Cabin 5
cheers  Big Grin

Hi Deb,

I know that I have missed the deadline, but if it is still possible to get a sticker I would like to order just the one please.

Many thanks,

Terese (Gracie78)
(22-02-2023, 09:06 AM)Debstar Wrote: Hey folks, here is the sticker for 2023. Sadly our awesome sticker supplier from years previous, John, is not able to make these for us anymore & not at the great price he used to do it for us.
This is a full sticker & not a cut out as previous, but is still a vinyl car sticker.
The sticker designed by Phil, will be the white outline of the train & black lettering.

Stickers are $10 each (as we are only doing a small amount, not in the hundreds) 
Orders to be in by the 19th March
Please post below if you want a sticker & how many.
Pick up at BusStop HQ Cabin 5
cheers  Big Grin

Just saw this - are their any spare stickers available - if so I'd love one!