Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What made you happy today?
Best of Breed, Cocker Spaniels at Crufts 2024

Adriana Sunforest Soul with Manchela

UK owned and Ukranian bred (Слава)

Great Grandparents shared with three of my own Cockers.

If you have a spare few minutes check out the Crufts Agility and Flyball on Youtube.
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
Just had a message from Kim - No.2 son - he and his wife have just bought a house !!
So proud of their achievements after years of hard slog.
Well done Kimmo !!
Big Grin
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Congrats Kim!!

Does it have space for the Lowie?
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
Absofknlutely!
Place has a large garage with rear workshop attached and an attached carport off to the side for their ordinary car…..
Kim’s really looking forward to getting Herman off the street.
Cool
Cheers,
Mark

Excellent!

Congrats Kim
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
No.1 son has been down on the Eucumbene River flicking flies.......

5lb +  wild Brown caught on a pattern he tied himself after watching the insect life the evening before.
A personal best for Rowan, this fella was returned to the river after the pic was taken.
He's a catch and release only fisherman.........something I secretly hoped he'd become after I taught him the basics of fly casting.

Made me happy and very proud.
Big Grin
Cheers,
Mark

Wowsers!! Well done Rowan and for releasing it too… that’s impressive.

Congratulations to Kim on the big purchase too!

(Sorry, I’m a bit behind with all the news.See next post.  Blush)
Vera - ‘75 Bay  
Finally having more than 30 seconds to open up KCA, browse at what everyone is up to and laugh at a crap joke or two.

Olive harvest took a lot of time and energy this year being our first year pressing our own oil. It meant Paul was taken away from the picking for a big part of the day to run the press which left me to pick all day and provide the tucker to the few family members helping out. I really enjoy the hard, physical work but it’s an intense time and doesn’t leave many spare minutes in a day. My house is so untidy following it all that if we had a burglar,  they’d think, oh someone has already been here and beat us to it!  Big Grin

Next up, a couple of days to prepare stock for a market stall at Ciderfest this coming weekend and get a few rows of garlic in before I’m off to have carpal tunnel surgery in both hands (thanks to my full time hairdressing days).
Vera - ‘75 Bay  
All the best for your procedure Chrissy! You are brave getting both done at the same time!  Heart
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
Good fortune with the double procedure Chrissy. Brave but you won't have to clean the house for a few days Wink .
Maybe Paul might find the time to clean!
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren