Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What made you happy today?
I do check my fuel lines on regular basis ,never thought of checking that inlet brass fitting on the carbie. It was that issue that convinced me to have the Blaze Cut fitted.Many thanks to GHR motors for their diligence work in spotting this potential  problem which has now been taken  care o
This made me laugh at ourselves………gotta love it !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Attached my happy man today.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thats a cute little mascot Chris.

I am happy to be back in Australia. Had our Christmas yesterday with the family - still suffering from jet lag and stupid me did all of the cooking! I am happy that Josie started up without needing a boost after sitting for the last almost month - I think tomorrow she will go for a cruise.

Happy New Year Kombi Clubbers!
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
Big Grin 
(01-01-2024, 09:35 AM)Melissa Wrote: Thats a cute little mascot Chris.

I am happy to be back in Australia. Had our Christmas yesterday with the family - still suffering from jet lag and stupid me did all of the cooking! I am happy that Josie started up without needing a boost after sitting for the last almost month - I think tomorrow she will go for a cruise.

Happy New Year Kombi Clubbers!

Good to see you both back safely, won't take long to get back into the groove again.
Can’t wait to hear about your trip Melissa! Happy New Year to you and Scotty and the rest of the KC crew! 

Love the little Kombi Groover Chris!  Cool
Vera - ‘75 Bay  
(05-01-2024, 07:46 AM)Ninga Wrote: Can’t wait to hear about your trip Melissa! Happy New Year to you and Scotty and the rest of the KC crew! 

Love the little Kombi Groover Chris!  Cool

Thanks Chrissy.
He is my lucky charm .lol
At last ,finally I am able to get in kombi and travel, yeah. So drove straight up to Mildura Wednesday ,left Adelaide 11 30 am and finally got to Mildura 5.30 pm .First thing Thursday straight around and caught up with Wattie n Irene and spent agreat 5 hrs with them, I have been wanting to do this for some time but have not  been able to .
Hopefully there will be more of these trips happening.Pleased to say the van ran  like a dream, never missed a beat, this is year 15 since the engine was rebuilt and still running strong ,oil consumption is about 1/4 of a ltr per 5000 ks so can t complain about that.
Nice one Chris  Big Grin
I would've loved to be at that table....Irene has a wicked sense of humour !
We had coffee and a bite with them, Alpal and Carol at Strathalbyn.
Lots of laughs....good times  Cool
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(19-01-2024, 06:15 PM)Oldman Wrote: Nice one Chris  Big Grin
I would've loved to be at that table....Irene has a wicked sense of humour !
We had coffee and a bite with them, Alpal and Carol at Strathalbyn.
Lots of laughs....good times  Cool

I have to agree Mark ,it was an absolute delight to spend 5 hrs with them.A wonderful  couple