Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 OLD BAR BEACH FESTIVAL
(24-01-2023, 04:49 PM)Grantus Wrote: How much per night was an Ensuite site last year? And was it 4 nights minimum too?  Huh

It was only around $75 and there was no 'Special Events Season' not sure of the minimum nights as we always stayed 4 or more.

It's only the Ensuite sites and the Waterfront cabins that have been hit with the ridiculous rises due to their popularity. Other sites have gone up but not to the same degree.
1967 Blue Bus Panelvan, 1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
(01-02-2023, 03:33 PM)ruby6689 Wrote: It was only around $75 and there was no 'Special Events Season' not sure of the minimum nights as we always stayed 4 or more.

It's only the Ensuite sites and the Waterfront cabins that have been hit with the ridiculous rises due to their popularity. Other sites have gone up but not to the same degree.

I’ve had a drink on the deck of a designated “Waterfront Cabin” on their map, that Phil was in.

To be honest, it’s more “stand up, crane your neck, and you may get a glimpse of water”…….

We were in a “non waterfront” cabin, and the price difference now, can really not be justified.
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
I would’ve thought that the new cabins, closest to the beach and pool would’ve been designated as Waterfront cabins. I know a lot, if not most, of the older cabins have been slated for replacement…….
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(04-02-2023, 08:14 AM)Oldman Wrote: I would’ve thought that the new cabins, closest to the beach and pool would’ve been designated as Waterfront cabins. I know a lot, if not most, of the older cabins have been slated for replacement…….

When Phil was in Cabin 7 behind you, and we stayed in cabin 11 next to Mel, the map marks the “Ocean View” in Blue, like cabin 7. As I said, “Ocean Glimpse” if you stood in the right position…… Tongue

88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
I noticed this posted today by the Festival. I don't know exactly where it is but at $150 for the weekend, its not bad.

Event Camping | Old Bar Beach Festiv (oldbarbeachfestival.com.au)
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".