Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boomers Fix Stuff !! What have you repaired ?
(11-02-2023, 03:37 PM)wirrah Wrote: Sometimes I'd prefer that especially having come from suburban Sydney. Being on tank water ourselves the positives are that it's 100% free of charge. But that is balanced by the electricity used when turning on a tap. And the occassional maintenance although it's been many years since there was a pump issue (I shouldn't have said that - it will probably fail now)

But the best bit is that Maitland town water tastes awful so we don't have to put up with that Smile

We have both, the house runs off town and the two large tanks are used for my Shadehouses and gardens. It’s amazing the difference with watering plants with tank compared to town.

Just some of my plants
1967 Blue Bus Panelvan, 1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
Dismantled and fitted a new iPhone 7 battery to my device.

Reassembled, on charge overnight……….. and it all still works!  Tongue
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Grant
What size battery does an iPhone 7 take?
2 D size?
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
I need to find someone that can replace batteries in iPods - they don't hold charge any more.
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(25-07-2023, 06:32 AM)Barry Wrote: Grant
What size battery does an iPhone 7 take?
2 D size?

Not sure Barry.

Bought it online, to suit an iPhone 7, along with a T000 driver, to remove the fixing screws…..

88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(25-07-2023, 07:10 AM)Melissa Wrote: I need to find someone that can replace batteries in iPods - they don't hold charge any more.

I was told how to repair those ages ago, can't remember now because we ended up not buying a cheap one on evilbay and sorted out how to get the WiFi and blufang to connect from the Samsung phone to the stereo in the house and the vehicles .... sadly, the stereos, speakers and all that good stuff was lost in the fire.
A Google search brings up lots of videos etc, seems there are a lot of different generations, so you need to find the instructions for your model

T1 Terry