• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Larson Thread

76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.

72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
(11-12-2022, 10:45 AM)Wombatventures Wrote: Still possibly my favourite. 
Though the first time I saw it was at Olympic Dam and the sign hat been changed to WMC Mining Engineers School!

Oi!!! I was a reliability engineer at Olympic Dam for some years. I resemble that remark!
Chris and Sharyn
1976 Campmobile Adventurer Deluxe 2L Automatic in Riverina Orange named Harry
1971 Kombi 8 Seat Manual in Flipper Blue named Layla

88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
(12-12-2022, 07:18 PM)Mr Beckstar Wrote: Oi!!! I was a reliability engineer at Olympic Dam for some years. I resemble that remark!
Big Grin 
I spent 4 ½
When we're you there Mr Beckstar? 
I studied with some of the mining engineers when I was doing Geology at uni. When they turned up at the mine a few years later they were a mixed bunch. One was called Jungles to his face but didn't get it!
After seeing some of the mining engineers stuff ups with ore passes and grizzlies most of the miners didn't have much faith in their abilities. As an on shift geo I had to deal with both sides....
Meat in the sandwich!
(13-12-2022, 08:50 AM)Wombatventures Wrote: After seeing some of the mining engineers stuff ups with ore passes and grizzlies most of the miners didn't have much faith in their abilities. As an on shift geo I had to deal with both sides....

Lynne is a geo. I think she has similar opinions about mining engneers. (any mining engineers here - present company excepted of course)
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні

72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !