Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kombi Dogs.....our co-pilots
(12-07-2022, 11:11 PM)Grantus Wrote: Will save you many hours of mowing for a while……

(13-07-2022, 06:34 AM)Oldman Wrote: ……and the burn risk has been reduced… Big Grin

Exactly! On both counts!
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.

88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Guys, time to get into the Caravelle

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
Kit Walker, relaxing on the lawn. This was January 2020 so a dead lawn which could not be mowed due to the ban on "hot work" as opposed to the current one which is lush, green and only mowable with a 4WD ride on because the ground is so boggy (lucky I have one even with a diff lock but I still got bogged)

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
We’ve had a few Co-pilots over our years of Kombi ownership and Lily is our present one. 
A purebred mongrel that needed a new home. We travelled 650 klm north to pick her up and her previous Dad travelled 400 klm South to meet us. Must be mad I hear you say. Anyone who knows us knows we are ???
We love her to bits. A few members got to meet her at Dubbo, she loved her 2200 klm Kombi adventure 

She comes out every weekend with us in the Ute to do a green waste run and lives sitting in the front with us. 

1967 Blue Bus Panelvan, 1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
Lily is a beautiful girl and is very fortunate to have ended up part of your family. We were excited to meet Lily at Dubbo and our gentle little Gracie seemed to find a connection with her…. Or maybe Lil was worn out and just needed something soft to rest on.  Big Grin Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Vera - ‘75 Bay  
(08-08-2022, 09:33 PM)Ninga Wrote: Lily is a beautiful girl and is very fortunate to have ended up part of your family. We were excited to meet Lily at Dubbo and our gentle little Gracie seemed to find a connection with her…. Or maybe Lil was worn out and just needed something soft to rest on.  Big Grin Heart

Thank you. Lily loves kids, she came from a family with 4 kids and her eyes light up whenever we see kids, always looking for a pat. She slept with Lani the other night when she stopped over.  Heart
1967 Blue Bus Panelvan, 1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
We are fortunate enough to have a couple of co-pilots. Rogue a American Staffy and Gypsy a Chihuahua.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)