Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kombi Dogs.....our co-pilots
(09-07-2022, 06:55 PM)wirrah Wrote: Groodle?

My nephew has a Fox Terrier cross Pug

He calls it his "Poxy Fug"

Was sold to the family as a Golden Retriever/ Poodle cross. Confused
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(09-07-2022, 01:51 PM)Grantus Wrote: Meet Senna. Temporary “groodle” co-pilot here, whilst the owners are overseas for 2 weeks.  Smile

So cute. Look at those lashes!  Heart

Tallulah loved the Kombi and her favourite spot was on the seat between the kids. Every journey she got to enjoy with us was worth all the vacuuming post trip.    Heart
Vera - ‘75 Bay  
Last Friday (8th of July) the flood waters broached the dogs' yard. Caravelle riders Kit Walker and Georgiana Darcy explore the great new smells and put on muddy paws. Ginevra Weasley is out of shot splashing about in the shallows.

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
out with my co-pilot in the splitty ute.

See you all at Valla

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Gordon
All Air Cooled
www.allaircooled.com.au
We carry stock of Blazecut, Air Cooled Accessories, Wolfsburg West, Buttys Bits, Wolfgang International, Silver Weld Through Panels, Geek Shack, Grumpys metal in Australia and ship anywhere..
That’s a great photo Gordon, is the co-pilot coming across for Valla too, have a great trip and see you there, cheers Greg
Sid our 66 Splitty Project
Possum our 76 Sopru Traveller
TLC our 1990 Single Cab, my daily
Goanna our 08 4 motion Dual Cab Chassis, Katherines Daily
(12-07-2022, 10:06 AM)wirrah Wrote: Last Friday (8th of July) the flood waters broached the dogs' yard. Caravelle riders Kit Walker and Georgiana Darcy explore the great new smells and put on muddy paws. Ginevra Weasley is out of shot splashing about in the shallows.
Gosh, Greg! Hope things have improved.  Sad

(12-07-2022, 10:32 AM)onetrackwonder Wrote: That’s a great photo Gordon, is the co-pilot coming across for Valla too, have a great trip and see you there, cheers Greg

Agree! Great photo.   Rolleyes
Vera - ‘75 Bay  
(12-07-2022, 10:06 PM)Ninga Wrote: Gosh, Greg! Hope things have improved.  Sad

Thanks, they have as the water has receded and is no longer in the yard. Mind you the back paddocks are still a major deep lake. Still lots of local roads with trapped water. Traffic into town is horrendous as the major thoroughfares are closed due to trapped water or flood damage.

Our "lake" however is still very picturesque!
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
(12-07-2022, 10:55 PM)wirrah Wrote: Thanks, they have as the water has receded and is no longer in the yard. Mind you the back paddocks are still a major deep lake. Still lots of local roads with trapped water. Traffic into town is horrendous as the major thoroughfares are closed due to trapped water or flood damage.

Our "lake" however is still very picturesque!
Will save you many hours of mowing for a while……
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(12-07-2022, 11:11 PM)Grantus Wrote: Will save you many hours of mowing for a while……

……and the burn risk has been reduced… Big Grin
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(12-07-2022, 10:32 AM)onetrackwonder Wrote: That’s a great photo Gordon, is the co-pilot coming across for Valla too, have a great trip and see you there, cheers Greg

thanks, its funny as soon as I start a Kombi she's out and on the front seat ready for a drive. Alas a bit far for her to come to Valla this year Smile
Gordon
All Air Cooled
www.allaircooled.com.au
We carry stock of Blazecut, Air Cooled Accessories, Wolfsburg West, Buttys Bits, Wolfgang International, Silver Weld Through Panels, Geek Shack, Grumpys metal in Australia and ship anywhere..