Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kombi Dogs.....our co-pilots
So to see how people can get across their valued pics from the Xenforo you can do a drag and drop so here's some helpful hints.

Here - click on New Reply in this (or other relevant thread) and also have open https://forums.kombiclub.com/threads/kom...ots.57422/ .... likewise relevant thread.

Find your/the post you want to copy across and highlight any text you have added and with holding left mouse button drag the text into the reply box - and release mouse button and it should post - if you see really small lines you will need increse font size to "4".

Scroll down so you can see the Atachments box ..... this is where you drag the pic to.
So now left click on the picture and drag it up & into the attachments box here - it will tell you the file size and if over the 500kb you can't post it = abort is best option.

You of cause can try dragging the picture across 1st then text but hit enter/return to put text before picture then Insert into Post.

It is really quite simple.  Huh
Huh 52 years involved with NoH2O and H2O Volkswagens
Our Kombi dog, Henry... and most photographed family member Tongue 

Graham

Wilson a 76 Harbour Blue camper
(05-07-2022, 02:48 PM)gdrabs Wrote: and most photographed family member Tongue 

I have ~40000 photos in my library. Photos I took from the late 60s on as well as other family photos going back to 1905. The greatest numbers from 1999 on when I had my first digital camera. Odd thing though... I have nearly 10000 photos of Cocker Spaniels of which 5000 are of our own Cockers.

I do have quite a lot of photos of Kombies though Smile
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
Meet Senna. Temporary “groodle” co-pilot here, whilst the owners are overseas for 2 weeks.  Smile

88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(09-07-2022, 01:51 PM)Grantus Wrote: Meet Senna. Temporary “groodle” co-pilot here, whilst the owners are overseas for 2 weeks.  Smile

What's do the cats think of the intruder.
72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
First name isn’t  Ayrton is it….. Tongue
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(09-07-2022, 04:13 PM)Wayne Murray Wrote: What's do the cats think of the intruder.
Keeping them apart. I don’t feel I have enough control of this dog if not on a lead, if an encounter went wrong.

As she’s only visiting for a while, there’s no point in trying to get them all to get on with each other.  Wink

(09-07-2022, 04:18 PM)Oldman Wrote: First name isn’t  Ayrton is it….. Tongue

Named after Ayrton….. Wink

With our two cats, Mika (Hakkinen) & Kimi (Raikkonen), (Ayrton) Senna makes it 3 Formula 1 World Driver Champions here!  Big Grin
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(09-07-2022, 04:27 PM)Grantus Wrote:

Named after Ayrton….. Wink

With our two cats, Mika (Hakkinen) & Kimi (Raikkonen), (Ayrton) Senna makes it 3 Formula 1 World Driver Champions here!  Big Grin

BOOM!
Big Grin
You F1 fanatics are obsessed ….. Tongue
Cheers,
Mark

(09-07-2022, 01:51 PM)Grantus Wrote: Meet Senna. Temporary “groodle” co-pilot here, whilst the owners are overseas for 2 weeks.  Smile

Groodle?

My nephew has a Fox Terrier cross Pug

He calls it his "Poxy Fug"
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
(09-07-2022, 06:55 PM)wirrah Wrote: Groodle?

My nephew has a Fox Terrier cross Pug

He calls it his "Poxy Fug"

Pfffft…….once upon a time they were referred to as Heinz 57’s,mongrels or bitsa’s …. Tongue
Cheers,
Mark