Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Old Bar Beach Festival
Rainbow 
The 2022 Old Bar Beach Festival on the October Long weekend - Friday 30th Sept to Monday 3rd October.

Looking forward to another great festival!

Old Bar Beach Festival
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
Thumbs Up 
We’ll be there !
Looking forward to a “normal” Old Bar….it’s been a while
Bring it on   Big Grin
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
We are in. Booked and set to go……

Done the last two “Old Bar without festival”. So this should be awesome!
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Very keen for this one as usual as hopefully both the weather and Covid wont get in the way by then...

See you all there!
.....and Max can play with Billie on the beach..... Cool
Cheers,
Mark

will be a great event again and such a cool location. See you there
Gordon
All Air Cooled
www.allaircooled.com.au
We carry stock of Blazecut, Air Cooled Accessories, Wolfsburg West, Buttys Bits, Wolfgang International, Silver Weld Through Panels, Geek Shack, Grumpys metal in Australia and ship anywhere..
Definitely looking forward to Old Bar, one of my favourite events. So nice to see things getting back to normal
1967 Blue Bus Panelvan, 1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
(30-06-2022, 09:39 PM)Melissa Wrote: The 2022 Old Bar Beach Festival on the October Long weekend - Friday 30th Sept to Monday 3rd October.

Old Bar Beach Festival

Looking forward to it,thanks for posting?

(30-06-2022, 09:39 PM)Melissa Wrote: The 2022 Old Bar Beach Festival on the October Long weekend - Friday 30th Sept to Monday 3rd October.

Old Bar Beach Festival
I had a phone call from Mark Searle - the Old Bar Beach Festival organiser - today. He was letting me know they are thinking of offering a cruise on the Wednesday and Thursday before the festival. Its still being worked out but they also want to have entertainment afterwards at the Surf Club or Flow Bar. Suggestions were a drive to Gloucester or Pacific Palms. I told him I thought the Thursday had more chance of getting numbers than Wednesday.

Another thing we discussed was one of the sponsors - Taree VW have asked if anyone has a nice kombi they would like displayed in their showroom they would be happy to have it - I know if I lived closer I could use the space freed up in my garage but I am just too far away. If you know of anyone who lives that way, let me know and I can pass on details.

Looking forward to a fabulous weekend and great that the festival has survived the last few years to hopefully come back bigger and better!
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
Wow, bigger and better than ever !
I doubt they’d get numbers for a run on Wednesday and even Thursday would be a challenge for those coming in from further afield….
I know that when we roll in on Thursday, I really look forward to getting the necessary shopping done, set up site and ease into the weekend with a surf/beer or three and a fire……or all three ! 
Not sure that I’d be up for a cruise as well, given that there is always an Old Bar run on the Saturday and then the park up on Sunday…….for us on a site, it’s just too much setting up / packing up and setting up again.
Cheers,
Mark