Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravenna, Italy
Well just in case if you are in Italy in October Smile

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
Nice, but don’t think it’s going to be possible to continue the drive north west from Old bar, and make it in time….  Rolleyes
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Kombis and Cockers - you would be in heaven Greg!
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(07-09-2022, 09:18 PM)Grantus Wrote: Nice, but don’t think it’s going to be possible to continue the drive north west from Old bar, and make it in time….  Rolleyes

It would be an adventure. Get on a cargo ship to Singapore and start driving. Take the scenic route through exotic locations like Burma, Afghanistan, Iran and Ruzzia. Cruise around the Sea of Azov, cross the Kerch Bridge into Crimea, take a break and relax on the beach in Sevastopol.
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
On again. Cockers and Kombies

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
You just missed it!
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(21-10-2023, 05:47 PM)Melissa Wrote: You just missed it!

Dang! I didn't even check the dates.
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні