Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wine Tour in Orange
We are looking at a wine tour in the Orange area and one that has been recommended is Kombi Kapers. Does any know a little more about it? Cheers Les
Hi Les, John Sutton aka “Kombi Kapers” on here, lives out at Cootamundra……I wonder if there is any connection?
Orange is a wonderful place to visit.
Enjoy your trip  Cool

Ok, just did a bit of research…..the business is Orange Kombi Capers ( with a C).
So, nothing to do with John.
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(21-08-2022, 09:13 AM)Oldman Wrote: Hi Les, John Sutton aka “Kombi Kapers” on here, lives out at Cootamundra……I wonder if there is any connection?
Enjoy your trip  Cool
Hi Mark, thank you. Ritchie is the name on the sheet and Cootamundra sounds a bit far away. We like Orange and my sister now lives there so it will be a nice trip.
(21-08-2022, 09:13 AM)Oldman Wrote: Hi Les, John Sutton aka “Kombi Kapers” on here, lives out at Cootamundra……I wonder if there is any connection?
Enjoy your trip  Cool

Ok, just did a bit of research…..the business is Orange Kombi Capers ( with a C).
So, nothing to do with John.
Thanks again mate, I just thought that someone on here may know a bit more than my wife could access. We will probably give them a try and see how it goes.
(21-08-2022, 11:21 AM)grumble Wrote: Thanks again mate, I just thought that someone on here may know a bit more than my wife could access. We will probably give them a try and see how it goes.
 Unfortunately as unusual as it is the kombi is in for repairs but all is good we managed to get one organised with another person that was recommended by the owner of kombi Capers.
(24-08-2022, 04:20 PM)grumble Wrote:  Unfortunately as unusual as it is the kombi is in for repairs but all is good we managed to get one organised with another person that was recommended by the owner of kombi Capers.

Update on the Orange wine tour, an awesome day with a great driver whose local knowledge will go a long way to top. We booked the wineries that we wanted to visit, a couple of them were his suggestions and we deleteted a couple that were very average according to him, his charge for the day was very reasonable (almost half of what we were quoted originally by the other operators).
Great to hear it all worked out for you , Les  Cool
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Great to hear it all worked out Les!
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy