Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I is back, need to hide better next time
Nice try to get rid of me, but Google found you  Wink Poor Kombi still refuses to return to the road, I think it'syet another starter motor, but I still have to recover from the double hernia op before I can start crawling around under it to remove the starter.

T1 Terry
Welcome back Terry. Pleased you found KCA & that it's showing up on a google search.
Might get a few more old site members join now Big Grin .
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
(31-07-2022, 05:25 PM)DavidH Wrote: Welcome back Terry. Pleased you found KCA & that it's showing up on a google search.
Might get a few more old site members join now Big Grin .
Cheers

I did a quick 2 word google search of “Kombi + Club”, and KCA shows up on the front page in 4th position!  Smile

Considering the top hit site in No 1 position, is the now defunct old KC, 4th is pretty impressive in such a short time!  Shy

And welcome back Terry! Edit your profile to add your location, when you get a chance…….

Of all the times to correct your username from T1 to T2, now would have been the perfect time to do it, with the fresh start on a new site.  Rolleyes
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
:lol: The T1 is for a completely different reason, 5 Terry's turned up to a get together and some said they'd have to start numbering us, so I jumped in and said I'd be T1 and it has been with me since

Thank you both for the welcome back, I really missed the Crap Joke thread asKC well as the general banter and help threads. I'm sure this KC will be just as big as the previous KC that appears to have faded into oblivion .......

T1 Terry
The crap joke thread has become a how low can you go, I tried leading the charge but have been eclipsed. More to come...
(01-08-2022, 10:22 PM)Wombatventures Wrote: The crap joke thread has become a how low can you go, I tried leading the charge but have been eclipsed. More to come...

At least we get the odd purple patch of actual jokes…..even if they are regurgitated !
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light